Video Wall UEC Series 46”
Create an exquisite video wall with ultra-thin, space-saving displays
With UEC Series displays, the thinnest video wall yet with a depth of 29.9 mm (1.18 in.), you don’t need to clear out a large area to accommodate your video wall. These ultra-thin displays are designed to take up less space, barely protruding from the wall to blend discreetly into your business environment. The slim and light-weight design of the displays and extensive optional installation accessories such as wall brackets help make installation an easy job in even tight spaces. The unobtrusive displays also feature narrow bezels, which provide a broad viewing area on a near-seamless digital canvas.
Amaze your viewers with pinpoint colour accuracy across multiple displays
Maintaining consistent colour across multiple displays becomes easier for businesses with UEC Series displays. The displays undergo a meticulous factory colour calibration process, ensuring accurate colour without image distortion and without the need for manual calibration. The improved factory colour-tuning for white balancing and colour difference compensation ensure that the displays present image in uniform colour with colour temperature matching.
Users can fine-tune the colours with Samsung Advanced colour Management, which offers more detailed management for any custom needs. Colour vibrancy can be calibrated automatically or manually. Colour values can be shared between multiple displays, ensuring outstanding intensity across all video wall screens, dazzling the audience.
Present varied content with an optional PC module
Play content from a variety of sources with the optional Setback Box-C (SBB-C). Added to a UEC Series display, the SBB-C shows specific business content and provides powerful PC functions to deliver on-target messages. To change the content displayed, you simply replace the SBB-C in individual displays or a control display. The control display then transmits the message to the other displays in the video wall. If you opt for an SBB-C in each display, you gain incredible flexibility in delivering multiple messages over your video wall.
Display content optimally with easy image rotation
Whether using a single display or a video wall, you can create content in portrait or landscape mode—and then rotate it. UEC Series displays include a pivot function and Image Rotation function that display content vertically or horizontally, without ratio distortion. You can conveniently and accurately rotate your content with three display options: original ratio on a single screen, full ratio on a single screen, or full ratio on a video wall.
Daisy-chain multiple displays without additional equipment
Maintain picture quality on a small scale or, for maximum impact, create video walls with up to 100 displays. By using Display Port (DP) 1.2, businesses can display content in ultra high definition (UHD) of 3840 x 2160 in 2 x 2 video walls without additional equipment. The High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) daisy-chain capability offered on UDC Series displays helps reduce the cost of deploying multiple displays. With the HDCP support, LiveTV®, Blu-ray Disc™ and other HDCP content can be presented without an HDCP distributor.
Easily apply consistent settings to displays in multiple locations with Samsung Magic Clone. The function eliminates the cumbersome effort of setting up displays one by one. Program one display for settings such as volume, brightness and more. After the first display has been updated, save the settings onto a USB or external drive. Then simply plug the USB or external drive into new displays to copy options from one display to others.
Control and manage content with ease with built-in Samsung Smart Signage Platform
The embedded content management solution, Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP), eliminates the need to purchase an additional PC or media player for each display in a video wall. Operating on a powerful system-on-chip (SoC), SSSP supports the MagicInfo VideoWall application that can play content created with the VideoWall authoring program or console applications. The embedded MagicInfo™ VideoWall S Player enables the easy display of video walls up to 4 x 4, providing content managers with a strong control over video walls of various sizes and configurations for seamless display. Single or multiple images and video clips can also be uniquely arranged through dynamic screen editing and split screen support.
Superior picture quality
Provide an immersive viewing experience with the stunning picture quality of Samsung displays. With the clear panel, the displays project sharper images, improving the content visibility to the audience. Samsung’s new backlight dimming solution also adds to the dynamic, superior imaging with a broader colour definition and richer black hues for enhanced contrast. Deeper black tones are generated by controlling the LED backlight in backlight dimming on mode, which also helps save energy consumption.
- Diagonal Size 46"
- Panel Type 240 Hz e-LED BLU
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.15375 (H) x 0.46125 (V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1,018.08 (H) x 572.67 (V)
- Brightness (Typical) 500 nit
- Contrast Ratio 5,000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178:178
- Response Time 4 ms
- Display Color 10 bit Dithering - 1.07 Billion
- Color Gamut 72%
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81 kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5 MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75 HZ
- Peak Luminance Ratio 80 %
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 100,000 : 1 (AV Mode)
- RGB In Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- RGB Out DP1.2 (Loop-out)
- Audio In Stereo mini Jack
- Audio Out Stereo mini Jack
- Video In HDMI1, HDMI2, Component (CVBS Common)
- Stand Type Foot Stand (Optional)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V ~ (+ / - 10%), 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) Less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max: 132, Typical: 89, BTU (Max): 450.12
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) Less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (IEC 62087 Edition 2) 89.0 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.50W
- Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard,kWh) 130
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1,030.3 x 584.8 x 29.9 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1,170 x 705 x 199 mm
- Set Weight 11.6 Kg
- Package Weight 15.5 Kg
- VESA Mount 400 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 5.5 mm
- Media Player Option Type Embbeded, SBB-C (Attachable)
- Temperature 0 °C ~ 40 °C
- Humidity 10 ~ 80%
- Special ACM Support (Advanced Colour Management), Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Lamp Error Detection, Super Clear Coating, Temperature Sensor, RS232C / RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP / PBP, Video Wall (10 x 10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain (Supporting 2 x 2 UHD Resolution, HDCP Support), Smart Scheduling, Smart F / W update, Clock Battery (80 hours Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker, Built In MagicInfo (Lite, Premium-S, Videowall-S)
- Speaker Built in Speaker (10 W + 10 W)
- Mount WMN4270SD, WMN250MD, WMN4675MD (for Video wall W / M)
- Specialty CML450D (ceiling mount)
- Stand STN-L4655E
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- MagicInfo Support Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Lead Presence Presence
- Mercury Content 0.0 mg
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA): FCC Part 15, Subpart B class A, CE (Europe): EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan): V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea): KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan): CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia): AS / NZS3548 (CISPR22), CCC (China): GB 9254-2008, GB 17625.1-2003
- Environment ENERGY STAR 6.0 (USA)
- Safety cUL (USA + Canada): UL60065, TUV (Germany): EN60065, CB (Europe): IEC60065 / EN60065, EK (Korea): K60065, CCC (China): GB8898, PSB (Singapore ): IEC60065, GOST (Russia ): IEC60065, EN55022, SIQ (Slovenia ): IEC60065, EN55022, PCBC (Poland ): IEC60065, EN55022, NOM (Mexico): NOM-001-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina ): IRAM, SASO (Saudi Arabia ): IEC60065
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Application CD, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
Video Wall UEC Series 46” (LH46UECPLGC/NG)
2014.12.03Quick Guide ver 1.0
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, CHINESE, CHINESE, FRENCH, GERMAN, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, JAPANESE, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, RUSSIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)
2013.04.17User Manual ver 1.0
2013.04.17User Manual ver 1.0
2013.04.17User Manual ver 1.0