Create an exquisite video wall with ultra-thin, space-saving displays
With UED Series displays, the thinnest video wall yet, you don’t need to clear out a large area to accommodate it. These ultra-thin displays are designed to take up less space, barely protruding from the wall to blend discreetly into your business environment. The slim, lightweight design of the displays and extensive optional installation accessories, such as wall brackets, help make installation an easy job, even in tight spaces. The unobtrusive displays also feature narrow bezels, which provide a broad viewing area on a near-seamless digital canvas.
Display content optimally with easy image rotation
Whether using a single display or a video wall, you can create content in portrait or landscape mode—and then rotate it. UED Series displays include a pivot function and image rotation function that display content vertically or horizontally without ratio distortion. You can conveniently and accurately rotate your content with three display options: original ratio on a single screen, full ratio on a single screen or full ratio on a video wall.
Simplify content delivery with a hassle-free all-in-one video wall solution
Improve productivity and reduce operating costs by installing and configuring the signage solution with greater ease. The embedded, all-in-one 2nd Generation SSSP eliminates the need for a separate PC or media player to streamline digital signage operation and improve total cost of ownership (TCO). What's more, this significantly upgraded 2nd Generation SSSP substantially improves performance with a remarkably faster processing speed for rich, seamless messaging. In addition, the new SSSP supports a picture-in-picture (PIP) size over 50 percent of the digital signage area for operational excellence, compared to less than 50 percent in dual-core digital signage. To boost efficiency, content deployment and sharing is simplified with a PC-less network connection that lets you plug in a USB and link multiple displays over a daisy chain configuration. Daisy chain capability allows users to operate multiple displays in a 10-by-10 configuration without an additional PC.
Manage video walls wirelessly virtually anywhere, anytime on a mobile device
UED Series digital signage comes equipped with a Wi-Fi module that enables you to easily transfer, play, share and schedule digital signage content on a video wall without a physical connection. You no longer have to deal with burdensome wires, numerous connector ports or intricate cabling that can complicate video wall deployment and distract from the sleek look of the video wall. With mobile app control and content sharing features, you can deploy and manage content from virtually anywhere using a Wi-Fi-equipped smartphone, PC or tablet for maximum flexibility. You can even wirelessly configure and deploy content to new digital signage installations using the Wi-Fi module. This feature is ideal in places where cabling is difficult to install.
Easily manage digital signage with a simplified Home UI, tools and templates
Experience intuitive control of digital signage functions with a newly designed Home screen user interface (UI). Frequently used functions are conveniently available on the Home screen in a new matrix design represented by large menu buttons for ease of use. A selection of menu configurations is also displayed on the Home screen, which can be customised to populate repeatedly used menus instead of using the default selection, for quick access.
UED Series digital signage also provides powerful content management tools, upgraded for your business use. Features include:
* Multi-channel scheduling. Deliver various scheduled content on several channels for customised messaging.
* Backup player. Stay productive at all times, even in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
* Event schedule. Easily create and provide event schedules to audiences of all types, and automatically update content when event schedules change.
* E-brochure. Design and disseminate e-brochures according to the content schedule for effective mass messaging. Users can also easily flip through the e-brochure to find specific content to share with customers, just like a paper brochure.
Create content more easily and conveniently than ever with 100 types of included pre-designed templates that are targeted for various vertical markets. Save time and effort by easily and effectively creating and delivering your message with no additional professional assistance.
Amaze your viewers with pinpoint colour accuracy across multiple displays
Maintaining consistent colour across multiple displays becomes easier for businesses with UED Series displays. The displays undergo a meticulous factory colour calibration process, ensuring accurate colour without image distortion and without the need for manual calibration. The improved factory colour tuning for white balancing and colour difference compensation ensure that the displays present images in uniform colour with colour temperature matching.
Users can fine-tune the colours with Samsung Colour Expert, which offers more detailed management for any custom needs and provides added convenience by reducing calibration time. Colour vibrancy can be calibrated automatically or manually. Plus, colour values can be shared between multiple displays, ensuring outstanding intensity across all video wall screens, dazzling the audience.
- Diagonal Size 55"
- Panel Type 120Hz E-LED BLU
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.210 (H) x 0.630 (V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1,209.6 (H) x 680.4 (V)
- Contrast Ratio 4,000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178:178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Color 10 bit Dithering - 1.07 Billion
- Color Gamut 72%
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75HZ
- Brightness 450nit
- RGB In Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- RGB Out DP1.2 (Loop-out)
- Audio In Stereo mini Jack
- Audio Out Stereo mini Jack
- Video In HDMI, Component (CVBS Common)
- Stand Type Foot Stand (Optional)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240V ~ (+/- 10%), 50 / 60Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) Less than 0.5 Watts
- Power Consumption (On Mode) 154 (Max) / 130 (Typical) / 524.14 (BTU) W/h
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) Less than 0.5 Watts
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1,222.4 x 693.2 x 29.9 (Max : 31.3) mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1,340 x 800 x 145mm
- Set Weight 13.3Kg
- Package Weight 17.8Kg
- VESA Mount 400 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 5.5mm
- Media Player Option Type Embbeded, SBB-C (Attachable)
- Temperature 0 ~ 40°C
- Humidity 10 ~ 80%
- Special WiFi Module Embedded, SD Card Slot, Super Clear Coating, Temperature Sensor, Pivot Display, Clock Battery (80 hours Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker (10 Watts x 2ch)
- Protection Glass No
- Mount WMN4270SD, WMN250MD, WMN4675MD (for Video wall W/M)
- Specialty CML450D (ceiling mount)
- Stand STN-L4055AD
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- Special Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Lamp Error Detection, RS232C / RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP / PBP, Image Rotation, Button Lock, Smart Scheduling, Smart F/W update, Built In MagicInfo Player S2, Firmware Update by Network, LFD New Home Screen, PC-less VideoWall, Predefined Template for Vertical Usage, Multi Channel, Mobile Control, Event Schedule, Backup Player
- MagicInfo Support Yes
- MagicInfo Daisychain Videowall Support Yes
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class A, CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea): KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan): CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia): AS/NZS3548 (CISPR22), CCC (China): GB 9254-2008, GB 17625.1-2003
- Environment ENERGY STAR 6.0 (USA)
- Safety CUL (USA + Canada): UL60950, TUV (Germany): EN60950, CB (Europe): IEC60950 / EN60950, EK (Korea): K60950, CCC (China): GB4943.1, PSB (Singapore): IEC60950, GOST (Russia): IEC60950, EN55022, SIQ (Slovenia): IEC60950, EN55022, PCBC (Poland): IEC60950, EN55022, NOM (Mexico): NOM-001-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina): IRAM, SASO (Saudi Arabia): IEC60950, BIS (India): IS13252
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, DP cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
Video Wall UED Series 55” (LH55UEDPLGC/UE)
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CHINESE, CHINESE, CROATIAN, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, FRENCH(FRANCE), GERMAN, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, KAZAKH, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE(Brazil), PORTUGUESE(European), ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)
2014.09.25User Manual ver 1.0
2014.09.25User Manual ver 1.0
2014.09.25User Manual ver 1.0
2014.05.14Quick Guide ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, ARABIC, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE)