The item is in the cart.
Size (Main Display)
Main Camera - Resolution
Samsung's new Galaxy Core Prime offers the impressive, seamless responsiveness you expect in a smartphone. Equipped with a powerful 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. your Galaxy Core Prime allows you to do the things you want to do quickly and efficiently, whether you're watching a TV show on the bus, listening to music, or taking advantage of any of the other more than 1 million apps on the Google Play store.
The Galaxy Core Prime features a simple and elegant design built with a durable frame that feels like anodised metal. With a thickness of just 8.8 mm, it fits comfortably in one hand or in your pocket, making it easy to carry with you anywhere.
Ultra Power Saving mode
What's the use of a powerful smartphone if you can't use it all day? With Samsung's high-tech Ultra Power Saving mode, you can do more with your Galaxy Core Prime for longer. You don't have to worry about how you're using your phone, because the Galaxy Core Prime automatically limits unnecessary functions and maximises battery life.
Find My Mobile
Find My Mobile is the built-in security system for your Galaxy Core Prime. If your phone is lost or stolen, you can track its location online, make it ring to find out where it is, lock it down, and wipe out sensitive data. The Galaxy Core Prime is more secure with Find My Mobile.
- 4.5" (114.2 mm) Size (Main Display)
- CMOS 5.0 MP Main Camera - Resolution
- 130 Weight (g)
- 2000 Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)
- Up to 40 Audio Playback Time (Hours)
- 1.3GHz CPU Speed
How to track the lost Galaxy phone using the Find my Mobile service?How to track the lost Galaxy phone using the Find my Mobile service?See The Answer
Where can I find all the apps I downloaded on my Samsung Galaxy device?Where can I find all the apps I downloaded on my Samsung Galaxy device?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* Battery : Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Size and weight may vary by the device's configuration and manufacturing process.
* Wi-Fi connection and speed may vary depending on the usage environment.