The item is in the cart.
Size (Main Display)
Main Camera - Resolution
Slim, but powerful
Only 8.6 millimeters thick, the Galaxy Grand Prime combines sophistication and powerful performance, compressing all the essential features for fun on the go into a sleek, modern package. But svelte doesn’t mean small: The 5”qHD display makes sure nothing cramps your style.
The Galaxy Grand Prime is equipped with a powerful 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor for blazing-fast multitasking performance, no matter how much you have going on.
Get everyone in the shot
Selfies with friends have never looked better. The Galaxy Grand Prime has a 5 MP front camera with an ultra-wide view angle of 85 degrees. The wider angle of view means you can get more of your friends and more of the background in every shot—and leave the selfie stick at home. The high resolution ensures you’ll get crisper, more awesome photos that you can’t wait to post.
You won’t have to worry about your phone running out of juice at the wrong moment. The Galaxy Grand Prime offers a 2,600 mAh battery, so you can watch video, listen to music and keep your apps running for even longer.
Latest OS Lollipop 5.1
Powered by Lollipop 5.1, the latest version of the Android OS, the Galaxy Grand Prime is packed with tons of useful features for better usability, enhanced performance, and greater productivity. It’s one of the few smartphones in this range that comes equipped with Lollipop.
- 5.0" (126.4mm) Size (Main Display)
- CMOS 8.0 MP Main Camera - Resolution
- 156 Weight (g)
- 2600 Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)
- Up to 59 Audio Playback Time (Hours)
- 1.3GHz CPU Speed
How to track the lost Galaxy phone using the Find my Mobile service?How to track the lost Galaxy phone using the Find my Mobile service?See The Answer
[Galaxy S8/S8+] What is the maximum memory card size supported?[Galaxy S8/S8+] What is the maximum memory card size supported?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* Memory size : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the phones features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network band : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Size and weight may vary by the device's configuration and manufacturing process.
* Wi-Fi connection and speed may vary depending on the usage environment.