2. User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
3. Memory size - Portion of memory occupied by existing content.
4. Network: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
5. The network capacity and data transfer speed may be reduced while dual SIM cards are used at the same time.
6. The actual capacity (Wh) is measured based on the battery's output current and voltage. It may differ from the capacity (Wh) indicated on the device, depending on the output power condition, the connected device’s circuit configuration, and the operation environment.