Galaxy Note4: How to add additional fingerprint lock?
1. Go to Settings and tap Finger Scanner on PERSONALISATION.
2. Tap Fingerprint manager to register additional fingerprints.
3. Enter your registered fingerprint.
4. You can register up to 3 fingerprints, and tap the Plus icon.
5. Swipe your fingertip over the home key from the top of the indicated
area downwards. Repeat 10 times.
6. New fingerprint is added.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.