Galaxy S9/S9+: What is the Intelligent scan?
Intelligent Scan uses both your face and irises, security and usability are enhanced. This feature allows you to unlock the screen without problems even when the surroundings are dark or too bright.
• If you use Intelligent Scan as a screen lock method, your face and irises cannot be used to unlock the screen for the first time after turning on the device. To use the device, you must unlock the screen using the pattern, PIN, password you set when registering your face and irises. Be careful not to forget your pattern, PIN, or password.
• If your irises are not recognized, unlock the device using the pattern, PIN, or password you set when registering the irises, and then re-register your irises. If your pattern, PIN, or password is forgotten, you will not be able to use the device if you don’t reset it. Samsung is not responsible for any data loss or inconvenience caused by forgotten unlock codes.
• If you change the screen lock method to Swipe or None, which are not secure, all of your biometric data will be deleted. If you want to use your biometric data in apps or features, such as Samsung Pass and Samsung Pay, you must register your biometric data again.
• This feature may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.