How to take or capture a picture using the Galaxy Gear?
To run the camera, run the camera application or drag the screen from upside to downside on clock screen.
Touch the screen to take a picture.
1) Drag the screen from right to left (or from left to right) until “Apps” is displayed
2) Select “Apps”
3) Select “Camera”
4) Touch the screen to take a picture
You may do the following also:
1) Touch and drag the screen from upside to downside in clock screen
2) Touch the screen to take a picture
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.