How to turn on and off the bluetooth of Galaxy Gear?
You can turn on/off the bluetooth in bluetooth option
1) Select “Settings”
2) Select “Bluetooth”
3) Touch the check box
* Galaxy Gear will be disconnected with the smart phone
Bluetooth creates a direct wireless connection between two devices over short distances.
• Samsung is not responsible for the loss, interception, or misuse of data sent or received via the
• Always ensure that you share and receive data with devices that are trusted and properly secured.
If there are obstacles between the devices, the operating distance may be reduced.
• Some devices, especially those that are not tested or approved by the Bluetooth SIG, may be
incompatible with your device.
• Do not use the Bluetooth feature for illegal purposes (for example, pirating copies of files or illegally
tapping communications for commercial purposes). Samsung is not responsible for the repercussion
of illegal use of the Bluetooth feature.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.