Charging Variety of Devices
The Samsung 9,500 mAh Battery Pack, when used as a portable battery pack, can charge multiple USB devices such as smart phones, tablets, wearablesand other various mobile devices.With the Samsung 9,500 mAh battery pack, you do not need to worry about charging the battery; you can comfortably enjoy daily outdoor activities, business trips, and travel.
Simple and Smart Design
The Samsung 9,500 mAh battery pack is a compact-sized simple stylish design and is a must have item to upgrade your daily smart life. Particularly, the three different colored LED display work as a smart feature, and notifies of battery charge status at a glance and makes the device look shiner.
Simple and Embedded Cable
The Samsung 9,500 mAh battery pack has 5-pin embedded charging cable and USB port so you can do multiple charging.Now, without carrying cumbersome separate cable, you can simply charge anywhere.
- Capacity 9,500 mAh
- Compatible Models Universal
- Features External Battery Pack
- Packaging Contents Battery Pack, Manual
- Cable Length 0.0598 m
- Dimension (WxHxD) 79.8 x 159.0 x 13.9 mm
- Weight 241 g
- Input Voltage 5 V
- Output Current 1,800 mA
- Output Voltage 5 V
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* Battery Capacity: The actual capacity (Wh) is measured based on the battery's output current and voltage. It may differ from the capacity (Wh) indicated on the device, depending on the output power condition, the connected device’s circuit configuration, and the operation environment.