Successful hoteliers know that travelers expect an in-room entertainment experience similar to what they experience at home. However, hotel owners and managers must control costs when investing in new displays. Samsung HC470 Series high-performance displays include many features hoteliers need, at a reasonable cost. Their modern, streamlined design contributes to a pleasant room ambiance and superior viewing experience that includes a Home menu that puts essential information at guests' fingertips. Plus, these affordable displays offer a cost-effective management solution by leveraging existing infrastructure that is sure to please both guests and hoteliers.
Streamline in-room display and content management while controlling costs with the Samsung LYNK REACH solution and REACH Server by leveraging your existing infrastructure. You can remotely control multiple TVs from a single location to increase your efficiency and productivity without the need for bulky set-top boxes (STBs) in each room. Plus, you can create various groups of displays with dedicated content for each group, which is ideal for targeting a specific group of guests such as convention attendees or tourist groups.
Elevate guest services and generate additional revenue simply and easily with content management through the LYNK REACH solution. For hotel managers, Samsung LYNK REACH 3.0 includes a fully customisable UI that provides a highly flexible way to craft your hotel’s unique messaging to inform and entertain guests. Editable templates allow you to change text and image size, colour, font, placement and so on, to optimise the appearance of your content and to enhance your brand image. Plus, you can generate incremental sales by providing guests with in-room marketing content, such as promotional offers displayed on a ticker. You can also generate additional revenue by advertising with live channel, which provides an easy new template for text or image advertisements in hotel lobbies or restaurants. For hotel guests, LYNK REACH 3.0 provides add-on guest conveniences with weather information and timely flight information from selected airports using 3rd-party content providers.
Enhance guest convenience and your hotel brand, even in a no-network environment, with the Hospitality Home menu. Greet guests with a simplified Home screen that displays a live channel stream plus a welcome message, hotel information and the time and date. Increase guests’ comfort with easy Home screen access to commonly used hotel features, such as morning wake-up calls, My Channel and sleep timers. The welcome message, hotel information, and easy access features can be edited from the factory mode. Plus, these customisations can be easily cloned to a USB for efficiently applying the same content to displays in other guest rooms.
Enhance security with LYNK™ Digital Rights Management (DRM) technology, a software-based and cost-effective alternative to hardware-based content protection systems. As it is a fully software-based solution, Samsung LYNK™ DRM has a high adaptability to various head-ends. Also, it is easier to implement and manage, without any hardware upgrades or changes for error management and is, therefore, more cost-efficient.
Increase guests’ TV-viewing enjoyment by eliminating annoying interference from other remote signals in applications, such as hotel fitness centres, where multiple TVs are in close proximity. The multi-code remote can control up to 10 TVs individually in the same room.
Hotel Logo and Welcome Messages
Enhance your hotel’s brand awareness while greeting your guests with a unique hotel logo and customisable messages. Hotels can display their logos and greetings on screen for an adjustable period of 3 to 7 seconds whenever their guests turn on the TV.
Make your hospitality TVs another source of revenue and derive potential revenue from SmoovieTV.. The Samsung hospitality TV is compatible with SmoovieTV, which is a prepaid TV solution supported by the channel bank editor setting free channels and premium paid channels for your guests’ selection.
Hotel managers can easily manage and arrange the channel mix for both analogue and digital channels without the need to adjust and edit channel lists by different TV systems. Channels can be reordered and renamed to the hotel’s preference with channel mapping.
Enable guests to easily find and enjoy the programming of their choice without having to manually scroll through hundreds of TV channels. My Channel’s quick search function allows guests to find channels suited to their tastes, by country and genre.
Simply set up multiple TVs without repeating cumbersome setting processes. Hotel managers do not have to set up each individual TVs with USB Cloning. They can easily store the settings from one TV on a USB device and then clone those settings onto other TVs.
Media entertainment including movies, music, and images come alive on the screen by simply plugging a USB drive directly into the TV.
The HC470 Series displays provide unique and strong display content management with Security Mode. Using this feature, you can disable critical functions of the displays to easily prevent changes to the displays' settings. You can also block non-compliant content or the transmission of unwanted Teletext (TTX) with a signal to maintain complete control of content on guest room displays, including input through HDMI® and USB ports. This feature is also highly beneficial for controlling displays in environments that require tight security, such as prisons.
- Backlight LED
- Screen Size 40"
- HD/FHD HD
- Resolution 1366 x 768
- Picture Engine HyperReal Engine
- Static Contrast Ratio 5,000:1
- Response Time 8 ms
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Brightness (Typical) 250 cd/m²
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus Yes
- Film Mode Yes
- Dolby Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Pulse
- DTS Studio Sound / DNSe+ DTS Studio Sound
- DTS Premium Sound / DTS Premium Sound 5.1 DTS Premium Sound 5.1
- Auto Volume Leveler Yes
- Speaker Type Down Firing + Full Range
- Sound Output (RMS) 10 watts x 2
- Wireless LAN Builit-in No
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0) Movie
- Soft AP No
- OSD Language Local Language
- Digital Clean View Yes
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) Yes
- Caption (Subtitle) Yes
- Picture-In-Picture Yes
- Auto Channel Search Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- EPG Yes
- Teletext (TTX) Yes
- Sports/Football Mode Basic
- Game Mode Yes
- Sleep Timer Yes
- Hospitality Home Menu Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH (RF) Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH Server Compatibility Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ SINC Compatibility No
- H.Browser Compatibility No
- Hospitality Plug&Play (Easy Set-up) Yes
- RJ12/IR Pass Through No
- Power On Mode Yes
- USB Cloning Yes
- Logo Display with Time Out Setting (BMP/Movie) Yes
- Welcome Message Yes
- Music Mode (Input: PC/AV/Component/HDMI) Yes
- Music Mode Backlight on/off Yes
- Auto Source Mode Yes
- Energy Saving Mode (BLU Control) Yes
- External Clock Compatibility No
- External Clock Back Up Supply No
- External Clock Dimming Control No
- Software Clock No
- My Channel Yes
- Multi Code Remote Yes
- Screwed Remote Battery Cover Yes
- Security Mode Yes
- Smoovie Compatibility Yes
- Soundbar Compatibility No
- Samsung LYNK™ DRM Yes
- HDMI (Side/Rear) 0 / 1 EA
- USB (Side/Rear) 1 / 0 EA
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr) (Side/Rear) No
- Composite In (AV) (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- Headphone (Side/Rear) No
- Headphone ID (Side/Rear) No
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) (Side/Rear) No
- Audio Out (Mini Jack) (Side/Rear) No
- PC In (D-sub) (Side/Rear) 0 / 1 EA
- PC/DVI Audio In (Mini Jack) (Side/Rear) 0 / 1 EA
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) (Side/Rear) 0 / 1 EA
- RS-232C No
- Variable Audio Out (Side/Rear) No
- Variable Audio Out Volume Control (Side/Rear) No
- RJ12 for External Control (Side/Rear) No
- RJP Jack (Remote Jack Pack) (Side/Rear) Yes
- DTV Tuner Built-in DVB-T / C
- Analog Tuner Yes
- Colour Black
- Stand Type Square
- Swivel (Left/Right) No
- Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) 914.2 x 586.4 x 196.4 mm
- Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) 914.2 x 547.9 x 90.9 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1,060.0 x 606.0 x 142.0 mm
- Set Weight with Stand 7.6 kg
- Set Weight without Stand 7.0 kg
- Package Weight 9.5 kg
- VESA Mount 200 x 200 mm
- VESA Screw Size M8
- Power Supply AC100 - 240 V 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Rated) 67 watts
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.3 watts
- Eco Sensor Yes
- Remote Controller Model TM1240
- Battery (for Remote Control) Yes
- Power Cable Yes
- Data Cable No
- Quick Install Guide Yes
- Stand Mount Kit No
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.