DHD Series digital signage delivers highly advanced technology to create a continuously immersive viewing experience. This professional signage solution offers 700-nit brightness, broadcasting vivid, highly legible images in various lighting conditions. The solution is ideal for information delivery in areas that require superb readability, for example, transportation terminals, shopping malls and other brightly lit environments.
Improve productivity and reduce operating costs by installing and configuring the signage solution with greater ease. The embedded, all-in-one 2nd Generation SSSP eliminates the need for a separate PC or media player to streamline digital signage operation and improve total cost of ownership (TCO). To boost efficiency, content deployment and sharing is simplified with a PC-less network connection that lets you plug in a USB and link multiple displays over a daisy chain configuration.
DHD Series digital signage is powered by a significantly upgraded embedded 2nd Generation SSSP. The new quad-core SoC processor substantially improves performance with a remarkably faster processing speed for rich, seamless messaging. The increased power supports interactive digital signage capability that is available for all sizes through an optional Touch Overlay. This innovative feature amplifies your messaging with engaging interactivity, without the need for an additional PC. Now, schools, corporations and other businesses can offer interactive signage with less expense and difficulty. In addition, the 2nd Generation SSSP supports a picture-in-picture (PIP) size over 50 percent of the digital signage area for operational excellence, compared to less than 50 percent in dual-core digital signage.
DHD Series digital signage comes equipped with a Wi-Fi module that enables you to easily transfer, play, share and schedule digital signage content without a physical connection. You no longer have to deal with burdensome cables and connector ports. With mobile app control and content sharing features, you can deploy and manage content from virtually anywhere using a Wi-Fi-equipped smartphone, PC or tablet for maximum flexibility. You can even wirelessly configure and deploy content to new digital signage installations using the Wi-Fi module. This feature is ideal in places where cabling is difficult to install.
Experience intuitive, touch-friendly control of digital signage functions with a newly designed Home screen user interface (UI). Frequently used functions are conveniently available on the Home screen in a new matrix design represented by large menu buttons for ease of use. A selection of menu configurations is also displayed on the Home screen, which can be customised to populate repeatedly used menus instead of using the default selection, for quick access. With the addition of the optional Touch Overlay, the Home UI turns into a touch-activated user experience. DHD Series digital signage also provides powerful content management tools, upgraded for your business use. Features include: * Multi-channel scheduling. Deliver various scheduled content on several channels for customised messaging. * Backup player. Stay productive at all times, even in the event of unforeseen circumstances. * Event schedule. Easily create and provide event schedules to audiences of all types, and automatically update content when event schedules change. * E-brochure. Design and disseminate e-brochures according to the content schedule for effective mass messaging. Users can also easily flip through the e-brochure to find specific content to share with customers, just like a paper brochure. Create content more easily and conveniently than ever with 100 types of included pre-designed templates that are targeted for various vertical markets. Save time and effort by easily and effectively creating and delivering your message with no additional professional assistance.
Enhance the ambiance of your business environment while elevating your brand image with the DHD Series digital signage sleek, cutting-edge design. The stylish digital signage features ultra-narrow 9.5mm (0.37 in) slim bezels in matte black, black hairline, wooden or titanium deco bezels that can be installed as options to match any décor. A 52.4mm (2.06 in.) profile and invisible tag-style logo also ensure that the digital signage perfectly complements your interior design.
- Diagonal Size 48"
- Panel Type 60Hz D-LED BLU
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.183 (H) x 0.549 (V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1054.08 (H) x 592.92 (V)
- Contrast Ratio 5,000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178:178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Color 10bit Dithering - 1.07Billion
- Color Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 - 81kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 - 75HZ
- RGB In Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- RGB Out DP1.2 (Loop-out)
- Audio In Stereo Jack
- Audio Out Stereo Jack
- Video In HDMI1, Component (CVBS Common)
- Stand Type Foot Stand (Optional)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240V - (+ / - 10%), 50 / 60Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5 watts
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:145 / Typical: 66 watts (US), 105 watts (W / W, Kor) / BTU: 494.45
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5 watts
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1,081.7 x 626.0 x 52.4mm
- Set Weight 12.2 kg
- Package Weight 15.7 kg
- VESA Mount 400 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 13.3 (Top / Side), 18.8 (Bottom)mm
- Media Player Option Type Embbeded, PIM-B (Attachable)
- Temperature 0°C - 40°C
- Humidity 10 - 80%
- Special Super Clear Coating, Temperature Sensor, Video Wall (15 x 15), Pivot Display, Clock Battery (80 hours Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker (10 watts x 2), WiFi Module Embedded, SD Card Slot
- Mount WMN4270SD, WMN250MD
- Specialty CML450D (Ceiling Mount)
- Stand STN-L4055AD, STN-L4655E
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- Special Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, RS232C / RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP/PBP, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain (HDCP Support), Built In MagicInfo Player S2, Firmware Update by Network, LFD New Home Screen, PC-less VideoWall, Predefined Template for Vertical Usage, Multi Channel, Mobile Control, Event Schedule, Backup Player, PC-less Touch, MagicPresenter
- MagicInfo Support Yes
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class A, CE (Europe): EN55022: 2006+A1: 2007, EN55024: 1998+A1: 2001+A2: 2003 , VCCI (Japan): VCCI V-3 / 2010.04 Class A, KCC / EK (Korea): Tuner: KN13 / KN20, Tunerless: KN22 / KN24 ,BSMI (Taiwan): CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) / CNS14972 (Digital), C-Tick (Australia): AS / NZS CISPR22: 2009, CCC (China): GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012, GOST (Russia / CIS): GOST R 51317 Series, GOST 22505-97, EN55022: 2006+A1: 2007, EN55024: 1998+A1: 2001+A2: 2003
- Environment ENERGY STAR 6.0 (USA)
- Safety CB (Europe): IEC60950-1 / EN60950-1 , CCC (China): GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore): PSB+IEC60950-1, NOM (Mexico): NOM-001-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina): IRAM+IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia): SASO+IEC60950-1, BIS (India): IEC60950-1 / IS13252, NOM (Mexico): Tuner: NOM-001-SCFI-1993, Tunerless: NOM-019-SCFI-1998, KC (Korea): K 60950-1, EAC (Russia): EAC+IEC60950-1 , INMETRO (Brazil): INMETRO+IEC60950-1, BSMI (Taiwan): BSMI+IEC60950-1, RCM(Australia): IEC60950-1 / AS / NZS 60950-1, UL(USA): cUL60950-1, CSA (Canada): cUL, TUV (Germany): CE, NEMKO (Norway): CE
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries, RS232C (IN) adapter, Cover-Jack, Screw (M3L8, 1EA) (M4L8, 4EA)
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Professional Display DHD Series 48” (LH48DHDPLGC/XM)
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CHINESE, CHINESE, CROATIAN, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, , GERMAN, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, KAZAKH, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE(Brazil), PORTUGUESE(European), ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)
2014.05.14Quick Guide ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, INDONESIAN, VIETNAMESE)
2014.05.12User Manual ver 1.0
2014.05.12User Manual ver 1.0