105” QMD Series SMART Signage delivers more than four times the FHD resolution on the same screen area ensuring the most accurate recreation of details and super-crisp text due to its 5120 x 2160 resolution and high pixel density. In addition, you gain superlative picture quality and lively, dynamic content along with efficient use of existing FHD content while enjoying UHD picture quality. This is a result of a state-of-art UHD Dimming feature for picture enhancement and Samsung’s UHD upscaling technology that adjusts lower resolution content to display on UHD resolution screens. Plus, the QM105D supports DisplayPort® (DP) 1.2 connectivity, which is capable of streaming UHD video at a refresh rate of 60 Hz for seamless video playback without choppiness.
QM105D SMART Signage boasts an expansive screen that allows for added flexibility in displaying various ratios including use of a marginal 5:9 display area next to a 16:9 screen to more effectively present desired business messaging from promotions to general information. QM105D’s newly expanded 105 inch screen has been designed with a notable ratio of 21:9 to deliver an improved immersive experience compared to traditional 16:9 screen ratios. With a distinctive screen size among commercial signage, this cinematic 21:9 ratio is designed to seize and engage audiences. The unique large-format screen brings a “Wow-effect” to any space whether in an office or luxury retail shop enhancing both the brand image and the environment.
With a 5K resolution of 5120 x 2160, QM105D SMART Signage enables delivery of more information using a smaller number of units. By displaying varying ratios of content on a single UHD screen, a wider variety of content can be delivered. You can display content from a maximum of four separate input devices on the same screen without the need to first merge the content on a separate PC for simplified content management and without special third-party components. Up to 22 Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and Picture-by-Picture (PBP) scenarios can be composed for more dynamic and efficient display usage, such as displaying conference videos along with reference documents from a different device on different parts of the screen. Furthermore, retailers can display a large product image next to a specifications list on the same screen. The use of a single screen and access to multiple input sources including: three Display Ports, three HDMI ports, DVI ports and one D-sub port for added flexibility enhances installation efficiency.
The QM105D SMART Signage has been engineered to meet the demands of traditional commercial environments with 16 / 7 reliability and flexible features for enhanced viewing. Features include the pivot mode, which enables you to install the displays in a landscape or portrait orientation to suit your environment while still delivering the impactful qualities of digital signage. And the sleek, modern design of the displays fits into virtually any business environment, enhancing the ambiance. Due to its distinctive screen size, QM105D SMART Signage offers its own specific Wall Mount as a bundle that allows for both landscape and portrait-oriented installation.
Because UHD is relatively new to the commercial market, few media players currently support UHD streaming. The small-sized SBB is designed to attach to the back of the QM105D SMART Signage, simplifying installation and eliminating unnecessary wire clutter and the need for a separate media player housing. This high-performance SBB features an embedded Haswell 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 CPU with a 4 GB DDR3 memory and comes with Samsung MagicInfo® software for easy content management.
- Diagonal Size 105"
- Panel Type 120 Hz Slim Direct LED BLU
- Resolution 5120 x 2160 (21:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.1595 x 0.4875 (mm)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 2,449.92 (H) x 1,033.56 (V)
- Brightness (Typical) 500 nit
- Contrast Ratio 4,000:1 (Typ.)
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 8 (Typ.)
- Display Color 16.7 M (True Display), 1.07 B (Ditherd 10 bit)
- Color Gamut 72%
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81 kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5 MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75 HZ
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 50,000:1
- RGB In D-Sub, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2 (2), Display Port 1.1 (1)
- Audio In Stereo mini Jack
- Audio Out Stereo mini Jack
- Video In HDMI (3)
- Stand Type Foot Stand
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V ~ (+ / - 10%), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) Less than 0.5 watts
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max: 990 watts, Typical: 740 watts, BTU (Max): 3,357.9 watts
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) Less than 0.5 watts
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 2,489.7 x 1,073.2 x 105.1 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 2,700 x 1,360 x 800 mm
- Set Weight 108.8 kg
- Package Weight 157.7 kg
- VESA Mount 1,600 x 600 mm
- Bezel Width 19.1 mm
- Media Player Option Type SBB
- Temperature 0 °C ~ 40 °C
- Humidity 10 ~ 80%
- Special Temperature Sensor, Clock Battery (80 hrs Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker (15 watts 2 ch)
- Speaker Built in Speaker (15 watts + 15 watts)
- Mount WMN1050SD (New Wall Mount)
- Stand (New Stand In-box)
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- Special FHD 4 PBP Support (2/3/4 PBP), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, LFD Home UI, Button Lock, DDC CI, DHCP with RJ45 MDC, Urgent Message by MDC, Hot key option, Plug&Play (Initial Setting)
- MagicInfo Support Yes
Certification and Compliance
- EMC Class A
- Safety 60950-1
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, DP cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.