Online Store Note9 Pre-Order
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Customer agrees to comply with all of the above when accessing or using this site. The scope of this Terms and Conditions is limited to Samsung's role of hosting this site and organising this Campaign only.
3. By participating in this Campaign and with every pre-order of Samsung Galaxy Note9 via Samsung online store’s website at https://www.samsung.com/my (“Samsung”), Customer will be entitled to promotions as per below:
a) Promotion A: Pre-Order Samsung Galaxy Note9 (512GB) to be entitled to Free Gifts worth RM1531 which consists of one (1) Gear Sport (RRP RM 1219), one (1) Wireless Charger Pad (RRP RM 219), and one (1) Gear
b) Promotion B: Pre-Order Samsung Galaxy Note9 (128GB) to be entitled to Free Gifts worth RM1219 which consists of one (1) Gear Sport (RRP RM 1219)
Promotion A and Promotion B shall collectively be referred to as “Promotions”.
4. The quantity of Promotions in this Campaign is on “first-come,
5. The sale transaction in this Campaign is only between SAMSUNG SDS GLOBAL SCL MALAYSIA SDN BHD (958761-V) (“Samsung SDS”) and Customer. Samsung only provides the recommended retail price ("RRP") and redemption guidance on this site.
2. Campaign Mechanics
The following are seven (7) steps for the Pre-order Campaign:-
Step 1: Visit the Pre-Order page
Step 2: Make it Yours
Select the preferred Colour and Capacity
Click “Add to Cart”
Check the product selected to ensure that the correct order is placed.
Read and Agree the Terms and Conditions
Check out using a Samsung Account.
1. Fill in your email address.
2. Select “Yes” if you have
3. Fill in your password.
4. Click “Continue”.
5. Fill in the required shipping and delivery details.
6. Read and understand the Terms & Conditions carefully before ticking on the “Agree” box and proceed.
7. Click “Continue”.
8. Click “Online Payment” and “Continue”.
Check out without a Samsung Account.
1. Fill in your email address.
2. Select “No” if you do not have
3. Click “Continue”.
4. Fill in the required shipping and delivery details.
5. Read and understand the Terms & Conditions carefully before ticking on the “Agree” box and proceed.
6. Click “Continue”.
7. Click “Online Payment” and “Continue”.
Step 5: Registration and Payment
Customer will be directed to
Step 6: Confirmation
Upon successful payment, Customer will receive an e-receipt form iPay88 and Order Confirmation Email from Samsung Malaysia Electronics within 24 hours.
Step 7: Delivery
The delivery of the pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy Note9 will begin from 22nd August 2018 onwards.
Terms and Conditions apply.
a) Promotion A: Pre-Order Samsung Galaxy Note9 (512GB) to be entitled to Free Gifts worth RM1531 which consists of one (1) Gear Sports, one (1) Wireless Charger Pad, and one (1) Gear
b) Promotion B: Pre-Order Samsung Galaxy Note9 (128GB) to be entitled to Free Gifts worth RM1219 which consists of one (1) Gear Sports.
The Gear Sport will be available in Black colour.
The Wireless Charger Pad will be available in Black colour.
Any request to change
This Campaign will begin from
1. The Promotion is open to all Malaysian Citizens of 18 years old and above (as at 10th August 2018 with Malaysia Identity Card; except Samsung's employees (and their immediate families), its related agencies, retailers and dealers.
2. Every Customer is only entitled to pre-order one (1) unit of Samsung Galaxy Note9.
1. Customer acknowledges, understands and agrees that all transactions are between Customer, iPay88 and Samsung SDS only. Samsung only acts as the coordinating party and is not involved or a
2. The customer is not allowed to cancel the Pre-Order, change the selected device colour or model once Customer has successfully completed and confirmed the transaction via iPay88.
1. The delivery period of the Note9 together with the promotion bundle to Customer who has successfully made full payment in accordance with the Terms and Conditions herein is from 22nd August 2018 onwards. Any dates quoted for delivery of the product is approximate only. The time for delivery of the products shall not be of the essence and Samsung shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the product howsoever caused.
2. Samsung reserves the right to change the delivery date without prior notice.
7. Customer's Covenants
1. In connection to this Campaign and placing the Pre-Order, Customer will not use this site:
a) to submit fraudulent order, false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous information;
b) to transfer Customer's pre-order to another party;
c) to distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Samsung or the interests or property of other users;
d) to export the unit purchased except in compliance with the export control laws of relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
e) in the event Samsung suspects or discovers that the Customer is abusing this Campaign and/or Samsung in any of the ways mentioned above or otherwise, Samsung may, at our sole discretion, take necessary steps to prevent and mitigate such abuse such as limiting, suspending, or terminating the Customer's user account(s) and access to this site, delaying or removing hosted content, removing any special status associated with Customer account(s), reducing or eliminating any discounts, and taking technical and/or legal steps to prevent Customer from using this site.
8. Limitation of Liability
1. Samsung uses its reasonable effort to keep its site safe, secure, and functioning properly, but Samsung does not guarantee the continuous operation of or access to this site.
2. Customer agrees that he/she is making use of this site at his/her own risk and that it is being provided to Customer on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
3. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Samsung excludes all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
4. Customer shall assume full responsibility in case of
5. Customer shall be deemed to be able to perform legally binding contract upon his/her submission of the pre-order and there shall not be any refund or costs whatsoever arising from his/her violation of the minimum age stated herein.
6. Warranty of the Samsung Galaxy Note9 is subject to standard product warranty coverage as per terms and conditions stated in the official corporate website at http://www.samsung.com/my/support/warranty. The customer is advised to check the website from time to time and stay informed for any changes to the terms and conditions of the warranty.
7. All transportation, personnel costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses arising out of the collection of the phone are the Customer's sole responsibility.
Customer will fully indemnify and hold Samsung (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by himself/herself or any third party due to or arising out of his/her breach of these Terms and Conditions, improper use of the site or breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
1. In the event Customer have queries with regard to the Campaign; please call Samsung helpline at 1-800-88-7799 and 03-5191-1561 for clarification.
2. Samsung reserves the right to make amendments to the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign herein without prior notice.
3. Samsung reserves the right to disqualify any submissions for Pre-Order in the event of violation of any of the Terms and Conditions.
4. In the event of any discrepancies between the information that Customer has submitted with regard to the Samsung Galaxy Note9 Pre-Order campaign and the information provided during delivery of Samsung product, Samsung shall not be responsible for any loss or costs arising from such discrepancies howsoever caused.
5. In case of any dispute, Samsung reserves the right to make the final decision and shall have the right to cancel, disqualify and/or forfeit the order if deemed reasonable and necessary
7. By placing an order, Customer agrees to grant Samsung and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her full details submitted through Pre-Order Campaign, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. In the event of inconsistencies between the terms and conditions found elsewhere with regard to this Campaign (if any) and the Terms and Conditions herein, the latter shall prevail.
9. These Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.