- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
Samsung Galaxy S20 | S20+ | S20 Ultra In-Store Launch Campaign ("Campaign")
1. The Samsung Galaxy S20 | S20+ | S20 Ultra In-Store Launch Campaign ("Campaign") is organised by Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn. Bhd. (629186D) ("Samsung" or “Organiser”).
1. Every purchase of Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung Galaxy S20+ or Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra (“Participating Models”) at Participating Outlets, Customer will be entitled to Free Gifts which consists of one (1) Samsung Wireless Charger Pad (RRP RM239) and one (1) Samsung 128GB microSD Memory Card (RRP RM139) (“Free Gifts”).
2. The Promotion is limited to the first 20,000 Customers nationwide across all Participating Outlets. Samsung reserves the right to modify the quantity at its sole discretion. The quantity of Promotion in this Campaign is on first-come, first-served basis while stocks last and also subject to stock vailability in each Participating Outlets.
3. The sale transaction in this Campaign is only between the Participating Outlets and Customer. Samsung only provides the recommended retail price ("RRP") and redemption guidance on this site.
3. Participating Outlets
1. This Campaign is available for purchases made through:
i. Samsung Experience Stores (SES)
ii. Samsung Partner Program (SPP) Stores
iii. MM Channel (Best Denki, Courts, Senheng, Harvey Norman, Urban Republic)
iv. Pure Players (Lazada and Shopee)
v. Operator Channel (Digi, Maxis, Celcom, Yes, U Mobile)
vi. Samsung Online Store
4. Campaign Mechanics
The following are four (4) steps to participate in the Campaign:
Step 1: Purchase the preferred Participating Models.
Customer to walk in to any Participating Outlets and purchase the preferred Participating Models.
Step 2: Collect Samsung Wireless Charger Pad from Participating Outlet
Customer will be able to collect the Samsung Wireless Charger Pad immediately upon purchase the preferred Participating Model.
Step 3: Register details for redemption of Samsung 128GB microSD Memory Card.
Step 4: Delivery of Samsung 128GB microSD Memory Card
Once complete, Samsung 128GB microSD Memory Card will be delivered to the Customer’s address within 30 days from date of redemption submission by Customer.
This Campaign will begin from 6th March 2020 (Friday) to 31st March 2020 (Tuesday) (“Campaign Period”), during the operation hours of Participating Outlets. Samsung reserves the right to shorten, extend or cancel the Campaign Period without prior notice.
1. The Promotion is open to all Malaysian Citizens of 18 years old and above (during Campaign Period) with Malaysia Identity Card; except Samsung's employees (and their immediate families), its related agencies, retailers and dealers.
2. One Customer is entitled to purchase one (1) unit of Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung Galaxy S20+ or Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra only in this Campaign.
3. Customer is also entitled to participate in other promotions offered in the selected Participating Outlets during the purchase (i.e. Trade-In Promotion, Purchase-with-Purchase Promotions, etc.).
7. Redemption of Samsung 128GB microSD Memory Card
1. The redemption period of the Samsung 128GB microSD Memory Card for this Campaign will begin from 6th March 2020 (Friday) to 10th April 2020 (Friday). Any entry received by Samsung Redemption System after 10th April 2020 will be disqualified and considered null and void.
2. Customer must go to https://samsung-redemption.com/my-gwp/login, register an account, and fill in the required details together with the proof or purchase/receipt.
3. Samsung 128GB microSD Memory Card will be delivered to Customer’s address as per the details submitted by Customer at https://samsung-redemption.com/my-gwp/login
4. Once Customer has completed the above steps, Samsung 128GB microSD Memory Card will be delivered to Customer mailing address within 30 days from date of redemption submission by Customer. The delivery of Samsung 128GB microSD Memory Card is on a “first-come, first-served” basis and delivery of Samsung 128GB microSD Memory Card may be postponed subject to stock availability.
5. Samsung reserves the right to change the delivery date of Samsung 128GB microSD Memory Card to Customer without prior notice.
8. Customer's Covenants
1. In connection to this Campaign, Customer will not use this site:
a) To submit fraudulent order, false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous information;
b) To distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Samsung, or the interests or property of other users;
c) To export the unit purchased except in compliance with the export control laws of relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
d) in the event Samsung suspects or discovers that the Customer is abusing this Campaign and/or Samsung in any of the ways mentioned above or otherwise, Samsung may, at our sole discretion, take necessary steps to prevent and mitigate such abuse such as limiting, suspending, or terminating the Customer's user account(s) and access to this site, delaying or removing hosted content, removing any special status associated with Customer account(s), reducing or eliminating any discounts, and taking technical and/or legal steps to prevent Customer from using this site.
9. Limitation of Liability
1. Samsung uses its reasonable effort to keep its site safe, secure, and functioning properly, but Samsung does not guarantee the continuous operation of or access to this site.
2. Customer agrees that he/she is making use of this site at his/her own risk, and that it is being provided to Customer on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
3. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Samsung excludes all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
4. Customer shall assume full responsibility in case of any accident, damage or claim resulting from participating in this Campaign.
5. Customer shall be deemed to be able to perform legally binding contract upon his/her submission of the pre-order and there shall not be any refund or costs whatsoever arising from his/her violation of the minimum age stated herein.
6. Warranty of the Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung Galaxy S20+ and Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is subject to standard product warranty coverage as per terms and conditions stated in the official corporate website at http://www.samsung.com/my/support/warranty. Customer is advised to check the
website from time to time and stay informed for any changes on the terms and conditions of the warranty.
7. All transportation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses arising out of the collection of the phone are the Customer's sole responsibility.
Customer will fully indemnify and hold Samsung (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by himself/herself or any third party due to or arising out of his/her breach of these Terms and Conditions, improper use of the site or breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
1. In the event Customer have queries with regard to the Campaign; please call Samsung helpline at 1-800-22-8899 for clarification.
2. Samsung reserves the right to make amendments to the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign herein without prior notice.
3. The Free Gifts in this Campaign are not redeemable for cash, not exchangeable, transferable, or refundable, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers at the Campaign.
4. Samsung reserves the rights to change or replace the Free Gifts/promotion items with products of similar value without prior notice.
5. All pictures and/or images of the Free Gifts found in any advertising and marketing materials are for illustration purposes only and may be different from the actual products.
6. Samsung reserves the right to disqualify any submissions for the Free Gift redemption in the event of violation of any of the Terms and Conditions.
7. In the event of any discrepancies between the information that Customer has submitted with regards to the redemption of Free Gift and for any reasons whatsoever, Samsung shall not be responsible for any loss or costs arising from such discrepancies howsoever caused.
8. In case of any dispute, Samsung reserves the right to make the final decision and shall have the right to cancel, disqualify the order or forfeit the deposit necessarily.
10. By placing registering an account for the Free Gift redemption, Customer agrees to grant Samsung and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her full details submitted throug the Campaign, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
11. In the event of inconsistencies between the terms and conditions found elsewhere with regard to this Campaign (if any) and the Terms and Conditions herein, the latter shall prevail.
12. These Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.