Online Terms & Conditions
2. The sale transaction in this Campaign is between Samsung SDS Global SCL Malaysia Sdn Bhd and Customer. Samsung only provides the recommended retail price ("RRP") and redemption guidance on this site.
3. Customer agrees to comply with all the above when accessing or using this site. The scope of this Terms and Conditions is limited to Samsung's role of hosting this site and organizing this Campaign only.
4. By participating in the Campaign and with every pre-order of Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm/46mm) at Samsung Online Store, Customer will be entitled to promotions as per below:
Pre-Order Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm/46mm) to be entitled to Free Gift(s) worth RM109 which consists of one (1) Samsung Galaxy Watch strap. (“Promotion”)
5. The quantity of Promotion in this Campaign is on “first-come, first served” basis and also subject to stock availability.
2. Campaign Mechanics
The following are seven (7) steps for the Pre-order Campaign:-
Step 1: Visit the Pre-Order page
Step 2: Read and
- Please read and understand the Terms & Conditions carefully before ticking on the “Agree” box and proceed.
Step 3: Make it Yours
- Choose from one (1) of the preferred variant of Samsung Galaxy Watch: 46mm Silver, 42mm Midnight Black 42mm Rose Gold.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’
Step 4: Order Confirmation
- Check the Cart to ensure that the Galaxy Watch along with One (1) Free Galaxy Watch Strap is included in the order.
- Click ‘Checkout’
Step 5: Checkout
- Check the Order summary once again to ensure that the correct order will be placed. To change the order details you may select ‘EDIT’, otherwise please proceed to the next step.
- Confirm if you have a Samsung account – Yes / No.
- If Customer clicks ‘Yes’ – will be directed to sign in
page. Kindly input Email or Phone Number and Password.
- If Customer clicks ‘No’ – prompter will come up to fill in the email address. Click Continue to proceed to next page. Fill in all required information, select delivery method and click ‘Continue’ to proceed to Payment.
Step 6: Payment & Confirmation
- Verify that order details are correct, and click on the ‘Online Payment’ option.
- Customer will be directed to
iPay88site to make full payment (RM1,299/46mm and RM1,199/42mm).
- Upon successful payment of the order, Customer will receive an e-receipt form iPay88 and Order Confirmation Email from Samsung Malaysia Electronics within 24 hours.
Step 7: Delivery
- Delivery of the goods will be made in two (2) batches:
- (a) Batch 1: Orders placed on the 1st of October – delivery will be made within 5-7 working days for Peninsular Malaysia; and 1-2 weeks for East Malaysia; and
- (b) Batch 2: Orders placed on the 2nd of October - Delivery will be made within 5-7 working days from 12th October onwards for Peninsular Malaysia; and 1-2 weeks for East Malaysia.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- Colour of the free Galaxy Watch strap will be available at allocation for the different variants for customers :
- a) 46mm Silver – [Brown (OR) Navy strap]
- b) 42mm Midnight Black – [Tan strap]
- c) 42mm Rose Gold – [Phonebox strap]
- Any request to change the
colourof the Samsung Galaxy Watch strap is not permissible.
This Campaign will begin from 12:00 pm, 1st October 2018 (Tuesday) to 11:59 pm, 4th October 2018 (Thursday) (“Campaign Period”). Samsung reserves the right to shorten, extend or cancel the Campaign Period without prior notice.
1. The Campaign is open to all Malaysian Citizens of 18 years old and above (as at 2nd October 2018) with Malaysia Identity Card; except Samsung's employees (and their immediate families), its related agencies, retailers
2. Each Customer is only entitled to pre-order no more than one (1) unit of Samsung Galaxy Watch.
1. Customer acknowledges, understands and agrees that all transactions are between Customer, iPay88 and the selected outlet only. Samsung only acts as the coordinating party and is not involved or a
3. Customer shall pay the full amount for the Samsung Galaxy Watch directly to Samsung via iPay88.
1. Customer will receive the delivery of the Samsung Galaxy Watch and an additional Samsung Galaxy watch strap.
2. Delivery of the goods will be made in two (2) batches:
(a) Batch 1: Orders placed on the 1st of October – delivery will be made within 5-7 working days for Peninsular Malaysia; and 1-2 weeks for East Malaysia; and
(b) Batch 2: Orders placed on the 2nd of October - Delivery will be made within 5-7 working days from 12th October onwards for Peninsular Malaysia; and 1-2 weeks for East Malaysia.
7. Customer's Covenants
1. In connection to this Campaign and placing the Pre-Order, Customer will not use this site:
a. To submit
b. To transfer Customer's pre-order to another party;
c. To distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Samsung or the interests or property of other users;
d. To export the unit purchased except in compliance with the export control laws of relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
e. In the event Samsung suspects or discovers that the Customer is abusing this Campaign and/or Samsung in any of the ways mentioned above or otherwise, Samsung may, at our sole discretion, take necessary steps to prevent and mitigate such abuse such as limiting, suspending, or terminating the Customer's user account(s) and access to this site, delaying or removing hosted content, removing any special status associated with Customer account(s), reducing or eliminating any discounts, and taking technical and/or legal steps to prevent Customer from using this site.
8. Limitation of Liability
1. Samsung uses its reasonable effort to keep its site safe, secure, and functioning properly, but Samsung does not guarantee the continuous operation of or access to this site.
2. Customer agrees that he/she is making use of this site at his/her own risk and that it is being provided to Customer on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
3. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Samsung excludes all express or implied warranties, Terms
4. Customer shall assume full responsibility in case of
5. Customer shall be deemed to be able to perform legally binding contract upon his/her submission of the pre-order and there shall not be any refund or costs whatsoever arising from his/her violation of the minimum age stated herein.
6. Warranty of the pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy Note9 is subject to standard product warranty coverage as per Terms and Conditions stated in the official corporate website at https://www.samsung.com/my/support/warranty. The customer is advised to check the website from time to time and stay informed for any changes
7. All transportation,
Customer will fully indemnify and hold Samsung (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by himself/herself or any third party due to or arising out of his/her breach of these Terms and Conditions, improper use of the site or breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
1. In the event Customer have queries with regard to the Campaign, please call Samsung helpline at 1-800-22-8899 for clarification.
2. Samsung reserves the right to make amendments to the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign herein without prior notice.
3. Samsung reserves the right to disqualify any submissions for Pre-Order in the event of violation of any of the Terms and Conditions.
4. In the event of any discrepancies between the information that Customer has submitted with regards to the Pre-Order and the information provided during collection of the Samsung Galaxy Note9 at the selected outlet for any reasons whatsoever, Samsung shall not be responsible for any loss or costs arising from such discrepancies howsoever caused.
7. By placing an order, Customer agrees to grant Samsung and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors
8. In the event of inconsistencies between the Terms and Conditions found elsewhere with regard to this Campaign (if any) and the Terms and Conditions herein, the latter shall prevail.
9. These Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.