Terms & Conditions
SAMSUNG GALAXY A7 AND A9 SUSTENANCE ROADSHOW PROMOTION AND ACTIVATION
The Samsung Galaxy A7 and A9 Sustenance Roadshow (“Promotion”) is organized by Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn. Bhd. (629186-D) (“Organizer”) from 30 November to 30 December 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
The Promotion will be held during the Promotion Period specified herein.
|Central||KL/ Selangor/ NS||20|
Please visit [https://www.samsung.com/my/offer/mobile/galaxya7-roadshow/] for the participating roadshow venue
The Organizer reserves the right to shorten or extend the Promotion Period at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
How to Participate
Purchase one (1) unit of Samsung Galaxy A7 or A9 in a single receipt within the Promotion Period from the participating roadshows to be entitled to one (1) Free Gift worth RM169 which consists of one (1) Samsung Battery Pack (“Free Gift”). All Free Gift will be given out based on first come first served basis, and while stocks last.
Free Gift Quantity as shown below during the Promotion Period:
Samsung Galaxy A7 Free Gift Quantity (Unit) - 7200
Samsung Galaxy A9 Free Gift Quantity (Unit) - 5195
1. For clarity purpose, all redemption of the Free Gift must be made within the same day of purchase and at the same Event Venue where the Samsung Galaxy A7 is purchased. The above-mentioned Promotion is on a first come, first served basis and while stocks last.
2. The Promotion is open to all residents of Malaysia, including Malaysians and non-Malaysians, 18 years of age and above (as at 30 October 2018) except the employees or the immediate families of the Organizer, their affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, retailers, dealers, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies. In the event the Customer is below 18 years old, please seek consent from parent/guardian before participating in this Promotion. Participation by Customers less than 18 years old will be deemed to be accompanied with consent by the parent/guardian.
Terms and Conditions of Participation
1. The above Promotion is available only during the Promotion Period at the Event Venue only. The Free Gift is on first come first served basis and while stocks last.
2. The Free Gift is not redeemable for cash, not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers at the Event.
3. The Organizer reserves the rights to change the Promotion with products of similar value in the event of out of stocks.
4. By participating in this Promotion, consumer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and decisions of the Organizer.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the extent permitted by law.
6. The Organizer is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the Promotion.
7. The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury which is suffered or sustained at the Event during the Promotion Period.
8. By participating in this Promotion, each consumer agrees to release and hold the Organizer and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotions or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Free Gift, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
9. In case of any dispute, the Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision. The Organizer’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
11. In the event of inconsistencies between the terms and conditions found elsewhere with regard to this Promotion (if any) and the Terms and Conditions herein, the latter (i.e. these Terms and Conditions) shall prevail.
12. These Terms and Condition herein shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.