Terms & Conditions
How to Redeem
1. Make sure you have enough Mana Coins.
2. Click on the “Store” to select your redeem item.
3. Go to Inventory to check your redeemed item.
4. Flash the E-Voucher at Giant outlet and allow the cashier to click “Swipe on Redeem” upon purchase.
Terms and Conditions
1. E-Voucher redemption period from 26th October 2018 to 11th October 2019, based on while stocks last basis.
2. E-Voucher expires on the 11th October 2019 and is not valid for use after the expiry date.
3. Limited to two (2) redemption for each user only.
4. No minimum purchase is required to redeem this E-Voucher.
5. One (1) E-Voucher code is applicable for one (1) time redemption only.
6. E-Voucher is only valid in exchange for goods at any Giant outlets and is not exchangeable for cash.
7. E-Voucher is not valid at the food outlets.
8. If the value of the goods purchased falls short of the amount indicated, no cash refund will be given.
9. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) and GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (“Giant”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using
10. Once Mana Box user has placed a redemption and it is accepted by SME, his/her redemption request cannot be revoked, cancelled or be exchanged. Once you have redeemed your Mana Coins, they will be considered extinguish and strictly cannot be reinstated.
11. SME reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the E-Voucher or any part thereof or any part of the applicable Terms and Conditions from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the E-Voucher, the decision of SME shall be final.
12. By redeeming the E-Voucher,
13. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the E-Voucher and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the E-Voucher offered under this reward, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, health and safety. The E-voucher is offered solely by the merchant under such Terms and Conditions as may be determined by the merchant. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the E-voucher offered by the merchant shall be resolved by the users directly with the merchant.
14. Samsung will not reimburse, compensate or otherwise be held responsible for any lost, stolen or deleted E-Voucher.
16. These Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions and this e-voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.