Terms & Conditions
How to Redeem
1. Make sure you have enough Mana Coins.
2. Click on the “Store” to select your redeem item.
3. Go to Inventory to check your redeemed item and retrieve your GSC code there.
Terms and Conditions
1. E-Voucher redemption period from 23rd November 2018 to 26th March 2019, based on while stocks last basis.
2. E-Voucher expires on 26th March 2019 and is invalid after the expiry date.
3. Limited to two (2) redemption for each user only.
4. Only redeemable via E-Payment Ticketing and GSC Mobile App (iOS & Android). NOT valid for redemption via Cinema Counter.
5. These E-Vouchers are valid for the following
6. These E-Vouchers are valid for the following movie class: Normal Class.
7. These E-Vouchers are valid for the following seats: Normal.
8. ONE (1) E-Voucher code is valid for ONE (1) movie ticket in ANY Golden Screen Cinemas nationwide, EXCEPT GSC Signature (KL), Premiere Class, Gold Class, Twin Seats, Dolby Atmos, D-Box, 4DX, Maxx Hall and Onyx Hall.
9. No popcorn combo can be added when E-Voucher is selected.
10. The expiry date for these E-Vouchers will not be extended.
11. Each recipient is entitled to redeem ONE(1) E-Voucher only.
12. E-Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or in kind and cannot be upgraded.
13. E-Voucher is subject to the Terms and Conditions set by the GSC.
14. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) and Golden Screen Cinemas Sdn Bhd (“GSC”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) and/or for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using of the E-voucher.
15. Once ManaBox user has placed a redemption and it is accepted by SME, his/her redemption request cannot be revoked, cancelled or be exchanged. Once you have redeemed your Mana Coins, they will be considered extinguish and strictly cannot be reinstated.
16. By redeeming the E-Voucher,
17. SME reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the E-voucher or any part thereof or any part of the
18. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the product/merchandise/gift/E-Voucher and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the product/merchandise/gift/E-Voucher offered under this reward, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, health and safety. The product/merchandise/gift/E-Voucher is offered solely by the merchant under such Terms and Conditions as may be determined by the merchant.
19. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the product/merchandise/gift/E-Voucher offered by the merchant shall be resolved by the users directly with the merchant.
20. Samsung will not reimburse, compensate or otherwise be held responsible for any lost, stolen or deleted e-voucher.
22. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Terms and Conditions and this E-Voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.