Terms & Conditions
How to Redeem
1. Make sure you have enough Mana Coins.
2. Click on the “Store” to select your redeem item.
3. Go to Inventory to check your redeemed item retrieve your Lazada E-voucher code there.
Terms and Conditions
1. E-Voucher redemption period from 23rd November 2018 to 25th April 2019, based on while stocks last basis.
2. E-Voucher expires on the 25th April 2019 and is not valid for use after the expiry date.
3. Limited to two (2) redemption for each user only.
4. E-Voucher is applicable
5. No minimum purchase is required to redeem this e-voucher.
6. E-Voucher code is applicable for one (1) time redemption only.
7. Not valid in conjunction with any offer, discount or promotions.
8. No cash alternatives or refund will be offered in lieu of e-voucher entitlement. E-Voucher cannot be combined and accumulated.
9. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) and Ecart Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“Lazada”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using
10. Once ManaBox user has placed a redemption and it is accepted by SME, his/her redemption request cannot be revoked, cancelled or be exchanged. Once you have redeemed your Mana Coins, they will be considered extinguish and strictly cannot be reinstated.
11. SME reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the E-Voucher or any part thereof or any part of the applicable Terms and Condition from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the E-Voucher , the decision of SME shall be final.
12. By redeeming the E-Voucher,
13. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the gift and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the gift offered under this reward, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, health and safety. The gift is offered solely by the merchant under such Terms and Conditions as may be determined by the merchant. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the gift offered by the merchant shall be resolved by the users directly with the merchant.
14. Samsung will not reimburse, compensate or otherwise be held responsible for any lost, stolen or deleted E-Voucher.
16. The Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions and this E-Voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.