Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 Accessories Purchase with Purchase (PWP) Promotion (“Campaign”) is organized by Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn. Bhd. (629186-D) (“Organizer").
The Campaign will be held during the Promotion Period from 21st August 2018 to 30th September 2018.
The Organizer reserves the right to shorten or extend the Promotion Period at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
All selected participating Samsung Experience Stores, https://www.samsung.com/my/mobile/experience-stores/ (“Participating Outlets”).
Purchase-with-Purchase (PWP) Promotion:
1. All Customers with purchase of Note 9 within the promotion period will entitle to the PWP Promotion.
a. Customers are entitled to purchase a maximum of any two (2) units of Galaxy Note 9 covers, plus one (1) unit of Wireless Charger Duo and enjoy savings up to RM100 for PWP items.
b. PWP Promotion is valid for all Customers that purchase at any of the participating roadshow Dealers.
c. PWP promotion is on a first come, first served basis and while stocks last.
|Purchase-with-purchase (PWP) Promotion||RRP (RM)||PWP Price (RM)||Savings (RM)|
|Wireless Charger Duo||389||289||100|
|Leather Wallet Cover||209||159||50|
2. For clarity purpose, all redemption of the PWP items must be made within the same day of purchase and at the same Event venue where the Samsung Galaxy Note9 is purchased. All the above mentioned. Promotions are on a first come, first served basis and while stocks last.
3. The Promotion is open to all residents of Malaysia, including Malaysians and non-Malaysians, 18 years of age and above (as at 21st August 2018) except the employees or the immediate families of the Organizer, their affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, retailers, dealers, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies. In the event the Customer is below 18 years old, please seek consent from parent/guardian before participating in this Campaign. Participation by Customers less than 18 years old will be deemed to be accompanied with consent by the parent/guardian.
Terms and Conditions of Participation
1. The above promotions are available only during the Promotion Period at the Event only. The PWP Promotional Items are on first come first served basis and while stocks last.
2. The Organizer reserves the rights to change the Promotion with products of similar value in the event of out of stocks.
3. By participating in this Promotion, consumer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and the decisions of the Organizer.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the extent permitted by law.
5. The Organizer is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the Promotion.
6. The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury which is suffered or sustained at the Event during the Promotion Period.
7. By participating in this Promotion, each consumer agrees to release and hold the Organizer and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotions or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Promotion items, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
8. In case of any dispute, the Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision. The Organizer’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
10. In the event of inconsistencies between the Terms and Conditions found elsewhere with regard to this Promotion (if any) and the Terms and Conditions herein, the latter (i.e. these Terms and Conditions) shall prevail.
11. These Terms and Condition herein shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
This Workshop will commence from 31st August 2018 to 31st October 2018, 2 sessions on each day (2pm-3pm & 6pm-7pm) from Friday-Sunday (“Workshop Period”). Samsung shall reserve the right to shorten or extend or cancel the Workshop Period at its sole discretion without prior notice.
This Workshop is open to all residents in Malaysia, aged 18 years and above at as 31st August 2018 (“Participant”).
4. Samsung Experience Stores
This Workshop will be organized at the 9 Samsung Experience Stores below:
|REGION||SES OUTLET||SES ADDRESS|
|CENTRAL||SES @ PAVILION||LOT 1.19.00, LEVEL 1, PAVILION KUALA LUMPUR, 168 JALAN BUKIT BINTANG, 55100 KUALA LUMPUR.|
|CENTRAL||SES @ IOI MALL||LOT EG23, GROUND FLOOR, IOI MALL, BATU 9, JALAN PUCHONG, BANDAR PUCHONG JAYA, 41700 PUCHONG JAYA, SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN.|
|CENTRAL||SESL @ THE GARDENS||LOT T-242A & B T-243, THIRD FLOOR, THE GARDENS MALL, MIDVALLEY CITY, LINGKARAN SYED PUTRA, 59200, KUALA LUMPUR.|
|EAST COAST||SES @ EAST COAST MALL||L3-28, LEVEL 3 EAST COAST MALL, JALAN PUTRA SQUARE 6, PUTRA SQUARE, 25200 KUANTAN, PAHANG.|
|EAST MALAYSIA||SES @ IMAGO||LOT NO.2-13, IMAGO, KK TIME SQUARE, 88100 KOTA KINABALU, SABAH.|
|EAST MALAYSIA||SES @ THE SPRING||LOT NO. 125, FIRST FLOOR, THE SPRING SHOPPING MALL, PERSIARAN SPRING, 93300 KUCHING, SARAWAK, MALAYSIA|
|NORTHERN||SES @ AEON STATION 18||LOT F49, AEON IPOH STATION 18 SHOPPING CENTRE,31650 IPOH, PERAK|
|SOUTHERN||SES @ CITY SQUARE||LOT J3-02 & J3-03 LEVEL 3, CITY SQUARE, JALAN WONG AH FOOK 80000 JOHOR BAHRU.|
|SOUTHERN||SES @ MAHKOTA PARADE||LOT G82, GROUND FLOOR, MAHKOTA PARADE, NO.1, JALAN MERDEKA, 75000, MELAKA.|
5. How to participate
· Customer can walk into any outlets stated above and register your participation with Samsung Experience Consultant or Retail Assistant.
· The reservation of the Workshop seat is based on first come first serve basis (maximum 5 participants per session).
· Samsung reserves the right to register the customer for another session at customer’s convenient time & date if all the seats of the session that customer has chosen was being filled up.
6. Workshop details
· Participation of the Workshop is free of charge.
· Galaxy Note9 users or potential Galaxy Note9 users are encouraged to participate.
· Participants will have hands-on experience to learn about Galaxy Note9 features.
7. Token for participation
· Participants will receive 1 (ONE) piece of Samsung product voucher worth RM100 (“Product Voucher”) upon completion of the Workshop.
· The Product Voucher is only valid for any Samsung smartphone purchase with RRP same or above RM2000.
· The Product Voucher is only valid at the same SES outlet where the Participant attended the Workshop (refer to the company stamp at the back of the Product Voucher).
· The Product Voucher is only valid within the validity period stated in the Product Voucher.
· The Product Voucher is not applicable in conjunction with any on-going promotion.
· The Product Voucher is non-exchangeable for cash or other gifts (s).
· Each Participant is only eligible to receive 1 (ONE) piece of Product Voucher, regardless of the number of workshop session he/she attends.
· Only 1 (ONE) piece of Product Voucher can be used in a single receipt.
· Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn. Bhd. Reserves the right to revise any Terms and Conditions of the Product Voucher without prior notice.
8. General Terms
· Customer shall assume full responsibility in case of
· In case of any dispute, Samsung reserves the right to make the final decision and shall have the right to cancel, disqualify any Participant, if
· By participating in this Workshop, Participant agrees to grant Samsung and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her full details submitted for purpose of redemption of the Product Voucher and/or this Workshop, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
· Samsung shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury or any losses howsoever caused which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this Workshop.
· These Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any disputes arising out of this event and/or the Terms and Conditions herein shall be referred to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
1. SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE9 SAMSUNG SCREEN PROTECTION & SAMSUNG SCREEN PROTECTION PLUS+ PROMOTION (“Promotion”).
2. From 27th August 2018 to 30th September 2018 (“Promotion Period”). Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn. Bhd. (“Samsung”) shall reserve the right to shorten or extend the Promotion Period at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
3. This Promotion is open to all Malaysian and non-Malaysian, aged 18 years and above, except the employees (and their immediate families) of Samsung, their affiliates and/or related companies, dealers, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies (“Customers”).
How to Participate
4. Purchase with Purchase (PWP) Promotion: With the purchase of Galaxy Note 9 (“Device”) at participating outlets within the Promotion Period, customer is eligible to purchase Samsung Screen Protection or Samsung Protection Plus (being Screen Protection + Samsung Smart Warranty) (“Promotion Item”) at the Promotion Price stated below on the same day of purchase of the Device :-
- Samsung Screen Protection:
Promotion Price: RM99 (RRP RM 140)
- Samsung Protection Plus:
Samsung Screen Protection +1 Year Extended Warranty
Promotion Price: RM 239 (RRP RM280)
Important Note: For the PWP Promotion,
5. Participating Samsung Experience Stores (SES) as listed in https://www.samsung.com/my/mobile/experience-stores/
Availability of the Promotion Item
6. The Promotion Item will be available only during the Promotion Period or while the Device and/or Promotion Item stocks last, whichever is earlier.
Samsung Screen Protection
7. The coverage term of the Samsung Screen Protection shall be one (1) year from the date of the purchase of your Device and shall be subjected to the general terms and conditions of the Screen Protection Plan stated on Samsung Official Website available at https://www.samsung.com/my/support/smartcare/index.html
8. Samsung Screen Protection covers damage to your Device caused as the result of unintentional, unexpected or accidental damage from handling as damage to the display screen of your Device due to drops, falls and other collisions. Subject to your submission of a valid claim and payment of a non-refundable service fee of RM 100 (which is in addition to the fees you have paid for Samsung Screen Protection and subject to the change/revision as decided by Samsung from time to time) Samsung will exchange the defective display screen with a replacement device that is new or equivalent to new in performance; (each a "Samsung Screen Protection Incident").
9. Samsung Screen Protection does not cover:
i. Damage or defects due to fire, intentional damage, fractures;
ii. Scratches, gradually developing defects, cosmetic damage to outer surface/ finishing and external parts of the Device, including without limitation dents or scratches on the exterior casing, screen, camera lens, buttons and other attachments, including where caused by friction or rubbing with additional equipment or accessories;
iii. Deterioration of the Device due to normal wear and tear, including without limitation rust or stains;
iv. Reckless, abusive,
v. Any other circumstance where repair would be contradictory or not in compliance with good business practice.
Unless otherwise specified, Samsung Screen Protection covers the hardware components of the Device as originally supplied and does not cover any software, consumable items, or accessories even if packaged or sold together with the Device. For details on any user rights with respect to software, please refer to licensing agreement accompanying such software. Other General Terms and Conditions as stated in the Samsung Official Website shall be applicable to the Device as well.
Samsung Protection Plus
10. The Samsung Protection Plus is a combination package of Screen Protection Plan and Samsung Smart Warranty (Samsung Smart Warranty is a
General Terms and Conditions
12. By participating in this Promotion, customer agrees to release and hold Samsung and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
13. Samsung shall not be responsible for any losses, damages, costs or claims arising out of customer’s failure to purchase the Device and/or the Promotion item due to stocks unavailability/out of stocks.
14. In case of any dispute/inconsistencies/discrepancies arising out of or in connection to the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion herein with the general terms and conditions of the Screen Protection Plan and the Samsung Protection Plus Promotion, the latter (general terms and conditions of the Screen Protection Plan and Samsung Protection Plus Promotion) shall prevail only to the extent of reconciling the dispute/inconsistencies/discrepancies. Samsung reserves the right to make the final decision.
15. This Promotion and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
16. Samsung shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising howsoever caused arising from installation works (if any) of the products purchased in conjunction with this Promotion.
17. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to redeem their Promotion items pursuant to the Promotion are the sole responsibility of the customers.