- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 EASY INSTALMENT PLAN (EIP) FOC 1 MONTH PROMOTION
The SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 Easy Instalment Plan (EIP) FOC 1 MONTH PROMOTION (“Promotion”) will run on 30th March till 30th April 2019 (“Promotion Period”) at all Samsung Experience Stores (SES/L) only. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”) reserves the right to shorten or extend the Promotion Period at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
All Samsung Experience Stores (SES/L) only.
30th March 2019 - 30th April 2019
How to Participate
1. Purchase one (1) unit of Samsung Galaxy S10 via Easy Instalment Plan (EIP) (12 months months) in a single receipt within the Promotion Period from the participating Samsung Experience Stores (SES/L) to be entitled for a Free 1 month installment value (Based on 12 months calculation) off their purchase price (“Free Gift Value”). The Free Gift Value will be deducted from the purchase priced and the balance payment will be charged for the 12 months payment via EIP accordingly.
2. For clarity purposes, redemption of the Free Gift Value must be made at the time of purchase of Samsung Galaxy S10 and within the same day of purchase at the Participating Outlet where the said device is purchased and this Promotion is on a first come and first served basis and while stocks last.
3. Example of calculation of the Free 1 month installment value is as stated in the table below:
4. The Promotion opens to residents of Malaysia including Malaysians and non-Malaysians , 18 years of age and above (as at 30th March 2019) except the employees of the Organizer, their affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies. In the event the participant is below 18 years old their participation must be supervised by their parents or legal guardian. Participation by consumers under 18 years old will be deemed to be accompanied with consent by the parent/guardian.
5. This Promotion is ONLY applicable for consumers and not applicable to the Samsung employees, distributors, dealers/resellers, retailers and its employees.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is available during the Promotion Period only. The Free Gift Value is on first come first served basis and while stocks last.
2. The Free Gift Value is not redeemable for cash, not exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
3. The Organizer reserves the rights to change the Promotion with products of similar value in the event of out of stocks.
4. By participating in this Promotion, consumer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and decisions of the Organizer.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the extent permitted by law.
6. The Organizer is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the Promotion.
7. The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury which is suffered or sustained during the Promotion Period.
8. By participating in this Promotion, each consumer agrees to release and hold the Organizer and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Free Gift Value, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
9. In case of any dispute, the Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision. Organizer's decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
11. In the event of inconsistencies between the terms and conditions found elsewhere with regard to this Promotion (if any) and the Terms and Conditions herein, the latter (i.e. these Terms and Conditions) shall prevail.
12. These Terms and Condition herein shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.