Galaxy S10 Nationwide Roadshow
with Samsung Members activation on Galaxy S10
TGV movie tickets
with Samsung Pay activation on Galaxy S10
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 CONSUMER LAUNCH ROADSHOW PROMOTION
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Consumer Launch Roadshow Promotion (“Promotion”) is organized by Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn. Bhd. (629186-D) (“Organizer).
The Campaign will be held during the Promotion Period specified herein.
- Concourse, Mid Valley Megamall, Klang Valley from 8 - 10 March 2019. Operating hours from Fri - Sun 10 AM - 10 PM
- Centre Atrium, Queensbay Mall, Penang from 8 - 10 March 2019. Operating hours from Fri - Sun 10 AM - 10.30 PM
- Centre Court, Aeon Tebrau City, Johor Bahru from 8 - 10 March 2019. Operating hours from Fri & Sat 10 AM - 11 PM, Sun 10 AM - 10 PM
*The Organizer reserves the right to shorten or extend the Promotion Period at its sole discretion without any prior notice.*
How to Participate
1. Be one of the first customers to collect a Golden Ticket (limited amount) at participating launch roadshows during the Promotion Period.
2. Purchase Samsung Galaxy S10 in a single receipt within the Promotion Period from the participating launch roadshows to be entitled to the below promotions.
3. There are four (4) types of Promotions, as below:
Promotion A: Purchase Samsung Galaxy S10e (128GB) to be entitled to Free Gift(s) worth RM499 which consists of one (1) Samsung Galaxy Buds
Promotion B: Purchase Samsung Galaxy S10 (128GB) to be entitled to Free Gift(s) worth RM779 which consists of one (1) Samsung Galaxy Buds and one (1) Protection Plus
Promotion C: Purchase Samsung Galaxy S10+ (128GB) to be entitled to Free Gift(s) worth RM779 which consists of one (1) Samsung Galaxy Buds and one (1) Protection Plus
Promotion D: Purchase Samsung Galaxy S10+ (512GB) to be entitled to Free Gift(s) worth RM1,079 which consists of one (1) Samsung Galaxy Watch Active and one (1) Protection Plus
*Free gift(s) will be given out on a first come, first served basis and while stocks last.*
First 500 customer who purchase the above promotion will also be entitled for RM1,000 rebate off the RRP of the 2nd unit of Samsung Galaxy S10. This 2nd unit can be either Samsung Galaxy S10e (128GB) or S10 (128GB) or Samsung Galaxy S10+ (128GB) or Samsung Galaxy S10+ (512GB). Both purchases must be in a single receipt and made either from Samsung Experience Store or Mass Merchant counter only on the same day. This promotion is not valid for purchase at Operator/Telco counter. Allocation of the first 500 customer as per below:
Promotion: Rebate of RM1,000 off the RRP of the 2nd unit of Samsung Galaxy S10
Region: Klang Valley - 250 Allocation
Region: Penang - 150 Allocation
Region: Johor Bahru - 100 Allocation
*Samsung reserves the right to change the amount of Allocation in each Region at its sole discretion without any prior notice.*
4 For clarity purpose, all redemption of the Free Gift(s) must be made within the same day of purchase and at the same Event venue where the Samsung Galaxy S10 is purchased. All the above mentioned Promotions are on a first come, first served basis and while stocks last. For avoidance of doubt, Customers are not allowed to choose the colour of Free Gift(s).
5. The Promotion is open to all residents of Malaysia, including Malaysians and non-Malaysians, 18 years of age and above (as at 8th March 2019) except the employees or the immediate families of the Organizer, their affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, retailers, dealers, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies. In the event the Customer is below 18 years old, please seek consent from parent/guardian before participating in this Promotion. Participation by Customers less than 18 years old will be deemed to be accompanied with consent by the parent/guardian.
Terms and Conditions of Participation
The above promotions are available only during the Promotion Period at the participating launch roadshows only. The Free Gift(s) are on first come first served basis and while stocks last.
The Free Gift(s) is not redeemable for cash, not exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers at the Event.
The Organizer reserves the rights to change the Promotion with products of similar value in the event of out of stocks.
By participating in this Promotion, consumer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and decisions of the Organizer.
The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the extent permitted by law.
The Organizer is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the Promotion.
The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury which is suffered or sustained at the Event during the Promotion Period.
By participating in this Promotion, each consumer agrees to release and hold the Organizer and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotions or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Free Gift, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
In case of any dispute, the Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision. The Organizer’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
In the event of inconsistencies between the terms and conditions found elsewhere with regard to this Promotion (if any) and the Terms and Conditions herein, the latter (i.e. these Terms and Conditions) shall prevail.
These Terms and Condition herein shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.