Terms & Conditions
AEON RM 20 Gift Voucher (800 Points)
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Make sure you have enough Rewards points.
2. Click on the "Get Voucher" button below.
3. Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
4. Click on "Register Delivery Information" and key in all required delivery information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Gift voucher redemption period from 20th December 2018 to 19th March 2019, based on while stocks last and first come first served basis.
2. Gift voucher expires on the 25th November 2020 and is not valid for use after the expiry date.
3. Limited to one (1) redemption for each Samsung Account only.
4. Delivery information must be entered before the redemption period ends. Users who failed to do so shall be deemed as disqualified. Information cannot be changed once submitted.
5. Gift voucher will be delivered to users within 60 working days upon the successful submission of delivery information.
6. Delivery of Gift voucher is limited only within Malaysia.
7. The value of this Gift voucher stated herein is in Malaysia Ringgit.
8. Gift Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash, or any other forms of legal tender.
9. If the value of the goods purchased falls short of the amount indicated, no cash refund will be given.
10. If the value of the goods exceeds the amount stated, differences thereof should be paid by the bearer.
11. Damaged Gift voucher will be considered as invalid vouchers and will not be replaced.
12. Redemption of this Gift voucher does not permit the user to claim any of the AEON Card rebates or points.
13. Gift Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be exchanged with vouchers of other denominations.
14. AEON CO. (M) BHD. reserves the right to vary and amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
15. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) and AEON CO. (M) Sdn Bhd (“AEON”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using and of the gift voucher.
16. AEON reserves the right to vary and amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
17. SME reserves the right to appoint a third party (3rd) party vendor or service provider to handle the fulfilment or making available of the item and delivery of the item to you. By providing your personal information including name, delivery address, contact numbers, email address and other information to SME, SME can use and/or disclose to such third party (3rd) party vendor or service provider for the purposes of delivery service.
18. The fulfilment and delivery of the Gift voucher is handled by Nardell Sdn Bhd (Co. No.757489-D) with its registered address and place of business at No. 10-03, Jalan Bangsar Utama 9, Wisma Bangsar Utama, 59000 Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur (“Nardell”).
19. For any queries pertaining to the delivery of the voucher, the user may contact Nardell at 03-22012289. To accept the Gift voucher, the user or the authorised representative or the recipient are required present identification, i.e. NRIC or Passport to the delivery personnel, failing which the delivery personnel have the right to refuse delivery and will return the redemption item to SME as “unclaimed”.
20. If any of the redemption item(s) are return to SME or Nardell “unclaimed”, the user may request Nardell or SME to redeliver the unclaimed redemption item to the user, but the user will be responsible to bear all costs of redelivery of the unclaimed redemption item.
21. The proof of delivery of redemption item must be in the form of written acknowledgement of receipt of the redemption by the user, the authorised representative or the recipient. If the delivery address is an office address, an acknowledgement by any office staff will be treated as good acknowledgement of the redemption item.
22. SME shall not be held responsible for loss of gift voucher during delivery.
23. SME reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the gift voucher or any part thereof or any part of the applicable terms and condition from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the gift voucher, the decision of SME shall be final.
24. SME reserves the right to cancel, suspend, revoke or terminate the redeemed item or any of your Rewards Points earned or accrued in your Samsung Rewards Account that is suspected to be a result of fraud or any irregular transaction, or if SME believes that user’s transactions and/or reward points has been manipulated in any way by machines or computers or the user has committed a breach of these terms and conditions, terms and conditions governing your Samsung Account, your Samsung Rewards Account or any other account, product, facility, service(s) granted by SME to you.
25. SME reserves the right to request for a screenshot of the Samsung Pay transaction history page and/or any other supporting documentation for verification purposes.
26. Third Party Services. Samsung Pay may include links or access to third party services. Such access will not be construed as an endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation. Samsung exercises no control whatsoever over such other third party services, and is not responsible or liable for the availability, functioning, or quality thereof or the content, advertising, products or other materials thereon. Samsung will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss (including data loss) incurred or suffered by you in connection therewith. Your access and use of third party services, including information, material, products and offers therein, is solely at your own risk. Use of third party services may require your agreement to separate written terms and conditions.
27. By redeeming the Gift voucher, Samsung Pay user agrees to release and hold SME and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the gift voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the gift voucher or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
28. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the product/merchandise/gift/e-voucher and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the product/merchandise/gift/e-voucher offered under this reward, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, health and safety. The product/merchandise/gift/e-voucher is offered solely by the merchant under such terms and conditions as may be determined by the merchant. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the product/merchandise/gift/e-voucher offered by the merchant shall be resolved by the users directly with the merchant.
30. These terms and conditions shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this terms and conditions and this gift voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.