Terms & Conditions
Baskin Robbins Single Jr. Scoop Ice Cream Redemption (320 Points)
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Make sure you have enough Rewards points.
2. Click on the “Get Voucher” button below.
3. Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
4. Go to Vouchers list to check for your redeemed voucher.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. E-voucher redemption period from 4th December 2018 to 3rd March 2019, multiple voucher redemption is allowed, based on while stocks last basis.
2. E-voucher expires on the 31st May 2019 and is not valid for use after the expiry date.
3. E-voucher valid at all Baskin Robbins outlet in Malaysia.
4. Additional top up is required for redemption at premium outlets
- Baskin Robbins premium outlets are as follow and subject to change.
· Genting Premium Outlet
· KLIA 2
· Johor Premium Outlet
· Sabah and Sarawak
5. User is entitled to redeem (1) Single Jr. Scoop Ice Cream of any flavor.
6. E-Voucher is not refundable, exchangeable for cash or with vouchers of other denominations.
7. E-Voucher is not valid with any other promotions or discounts.
8. Baskin Robbins reserves the right to reject any voucher if deemed forged, defaced or expired.
9. Baskin Robbins reserves the right to revise the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
10. Golden Scoop Sdn Bhd (“Baskin Robbins”) and Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using and of the E-voucher.
11. SME reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the E-voucher or any part thereof or any part of the applicable Terms and Conditions from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the E-voucher, the decision of SME shall be final.
12. By redeeming the E-voucher, Samsung Pay user agrees to release and hold SME and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the E-voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the E-voucher or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
13. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the E-voucher and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the gift offered under this reward, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, health and safety. The E-voucher is offered solely by the merchant under such Terms and Conditions as may be determined by the merchant. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the gift offered by the merchant shall be resolved by the users directly with the merchant.
14. Samsung will not reimburse, compensate or otherwise be held responsible for any lost, stolen or deleted e-voucher.
15. The Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions and this E-voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.