Terms & Conditions
Shiok Deal: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Pie/ Muffin + Hot Brew/ Tea Set Voucher (200 points)
HOW TO REDEEM
i. Make sure you have enough Rewards points.
ii. Click on the “Get Voucher” button below.
iii. Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
iv. Go to Vouchers list to check for your redeemed voucher.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Redemption period is from 3rd September 2018 to 5th September 2018, multiple redemptions are allowed, based on while stocks last basis.
2. E-voucher expires on 31st December 2018 and is not valid after the expiry date.
3. Valid at all The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf outlets except airport outlets and East Malaysia.
4. Redemption of items are limited to the following options:
5. Redemption is limited to one (1) pie or muffin, and one (1) small-sized hot brew or hot tea per E-voucher only.
6. E-voucher must be presented at the cashier counter upon ordering.
7. E-voucher is not exchangeable for cash.
8. E-voucher is for one (1) time redemption only. Not valid with other on-going promotions or discounts.
9. The Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) and Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (M) Sdn Bhd (“Coffee Bean”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating, accepting, redeeming or using and of the E-voucher.
10. SME reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the E-Voucher or any part thereof or any part of the applicable Terms and Condition from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the E-voucher, the decision of SME shall be final.
11. Once the user has placed a redemption and it is accepted by SME, his/her redemption request cannot be revoked, cancelled or be exchanged. Once you have redeemed your Rewards Points, they will be considered extinguish and strictly cannot be reinstated.
12. SME reserves the right to cancel, suspend, revoke or terminate the redeemed item or any of your Rewards Points earned or accrued in your Samsung Rewards Account that is suspected to be a result of fraud or an irregular transaction, or if SME believes that user’s transactions and/or reward points have been manipulated in any way by machines or computers or the user has committed a breach of these Terms and Conditions, Terms and Conditions governing your Samsung Account, your Samsung Rewards Account or any other account, product, facility, service(s) granted by SME to you.
13. SME reserves the right to request for a screenshot of the Samsung Pay transaction history page and/or other supporting documentation for verification purposes.
14. By redeeming the E-Voucher, Samsung Pay user agrees to release and hold SME and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the E-Voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the E-voucher or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
15. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the E-Voucher and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the gift offered under this Promotion, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, health and safety. The e-voucher is offered solely by the merchant under such Terms and Conditions as may be determined by the merchant. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the E-Voucher offered by the merchant shall be resolved by the users directly with the merchant.
17. The Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions and this E-Voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.