Terms & Conditions
Famous Amos 100g Cookies Voucher (520 Points)
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Make sure you have enough Rewards points.
2. Click on the “Get Voucher” button below.
3. Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
4. Go to Vouchers list to check for your redeemed voucher.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Redemption period is from 4th December 2018 to 11th February 2019, multiple voucher redemptions are allowed, based on while stocks last basis.
2. E-voucher expires on 14th February 2019 and is not valid after the expiry date.
3. E-voucher must be presented at the cashier counter upon ordering.
4. E-voucher is valid at all Famous Amos stores, except Aeon Rawang, Queensbay Mall, Gurney Plaza, Penang Airport, East Coast Mall, Berjaya Megamall, Giant Terengganu, Aeon Kuching, Boulevard Kuching & Miri and Permy Mall Miri.
5. E-voucher entitles for 1 (ONE) bag of Famous Amos 100 grams crunchy cookies of any single flavour of choice. Mixed flavours are not allowed.
6. E-Voucher does not hold any monetary value, and cannot be exchanged for cash or other Famous Amos products, other than that mentioned above.
7. E-voucher cannot be combined with other promotions/ offers/ discounts or any other vouchers.
8. Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookie Corp.(M) Sdn Bhd (“Famous Amos”) reserves the right of final decision on all matters concerning this voucher.
9. Do not click “DELETE NOW” before you claim the voucher at Famous Amos outlets, otherwise the voucher code cannot be retrieved and Famous Amos will not be able to provide a replacement code.
10. Choice of cookies’ flavours is subject to stock availability of the day and while stocks last only.
11. Any purchases in excess of the e-Voucher value must be paid directly to the merchant.
12. No extension on the redemption of voucher that is expired.
13. Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookie Corp.(M) Sdn Bhd (“Famous Amos”) and Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) and/or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating, accepting, redeeming or using and of the E-voucher.
14. SME reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the E-Voucher or any part thereof or any part of the applicable terms and condition from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the E-voucher, the decision of SME shall be final.
15. Once user has placed a redemption and it is accepted by SME, his/her redemption request cannot be revoked, cancelled or be exchanged. Once you have redeemed your Rewards Points, they will be considered extinguish and strictly cannot be reinstated.
16. SME reserves the right to cancel, suspend, revoke or terminate the redeemed item or any of your Rewards Points earned or accrued in your Samsung Rewards Account that is suspected to be a result of fraud or any irregular transaction, or if SME believes that user’s transactions and/or reward points has been manipulated in any way by machines or computers or the user has committed a breach of these terms and conditions, terms and conditions governing your Samsung Account, your Samsung Rewards Account or any other account, product, facility, service(s) granted by SME to you.
17. SME reserves the right to request for a screenshot of the Samsung Pay transaction history page and/or other supporting documentation for verification purposes.
18. By redeeming the E-Voucher, Samsung Pay user agrees to release and hold SME and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the E-Voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the E-Voucher or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
19. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the E-Voucher and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the gift offered under this Promotion, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, health and safety. The E-Voucher is offered solely by the merchant under such terms and conditions as may be determined by the merchant. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the E-Voucher offered by the merchant shall be resolved by the users directly with the merchant.
21. The Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions and this E-Voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.