Terms & Conditions
Grab RM5 E-Voucher (200 Points)
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Make sure you have enough Rewards points.
2. Click on the “Get Voucher” button below.
3. Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
4. Go to Vouchers list to check for your redeemed voucher and retrieve your Grab code there.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. E-voucher redemption period from 20th December 2018 – 19th March 2019, based on first come first served and while stocks last basis.
2. E-voucher expires on 14th August 2019 and is not valid for use after the expiry date.
3. Each user is only entitled to redeem one (1) time only.
4. Not applicable with other promotions and discounts in Grab App.
5. No cash alternatives or refund will be offered in lieu of e-voucher entitlement. E-voucher cannot be combined and accumulated.
6. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) and MyTeksi Sdn Bhd (“Grab”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using
7. SME reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the e-voucher or any part thereof or any part of the applicable Terms and Conditions from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the e-voucher, the decision of SME shall be final.
8. SME reserves the right to cancel, suspend, revoke or terminate the redeemed item or any of your Rewards Points earned or accrued in your Samsung Rewards Account that is suspected to be a result of fraud or
9. SME reserves the right to request for a screenshot of the Samsung Pay transaction history page and/or any other supporting documentation for verification purposes.
10. By redeeming the e-voucher, Samsung Pay user agrees to release and hold SME and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the e-voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the e-voucher or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
11. Third Party Services. Samsung Pay may include links or access to third-party services. Such access will not be construed as an endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation. Samsung exercises no control whatsoever over such other third party services and is not responsible or liable for the availability, functioning, or quality thereof or the content, advertising, products or other materials thereon. Samsung will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss (including data loss) incurred or suffered by you in connection therewith. Your access and use of third-party services, including information, material, products and offers therein, is solely at your own risk. Use of third-party services may require your agreement to separate written Terms and Conditions.
12. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the e-voucher and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the gift offered under this reward, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, health and safety. The e-voucher is offered solely by the merchant under such Terms and Conditions as may be determined by the merchant. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the gift offered by the merchant shall be resolved by the users directly with the merchant.
14. The Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions and this e-voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.