Terms & Conditions
Golden Screen Cinema (GSC) e-voucher (660 Points)
HOW TO REDEEM
i. Make sure you have enough Rewards points.
ii. Click on the “Get Voucher” button below.
iii. Accept the terms and conditions to proceed.
iv. Go to Vouchers list to check for your redeemed voucher.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Redemption period from 6 September 2018 to 4 December 2018, multiple redemptions are allowed, based on while stocks last and first come first served basis.
2. E-voucher expires on 31 December 2018 and is invalid after the expiry date.
3. One (1) redemption with one (1) e-voucher code entitles for one (1) movie tickets in ANY GSC nationwide, EXCEPT GSC Signature, Premiere Class, Gold Class, Twin Seats, Dolby Atmos, D-Box and Premium Leather Seats.
4. E-voucher is only redeemable via GSC e-Payment Ticketing and GSC Mobile App. Not valid for redemption via GSC’s counters.
5. E-voucher is valid for the following
6. E-voucher is valid for the following seats: Normal.
7. E-voucher is not exchangeable for cash or in kind and cannot be upgraded.
8. Once the user has placed a redemption and it is accepted by SME, his/her redemption request cannot be revoked, cancelled or be exchanged. Once you have redeemed your Rewards Points, they will be considered extinguish and strictly cannot be reinstated.
9. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) and Golden Screen Cinemas Sdn Bhd (“GSC”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) and/or for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using of the e-voucher.
10. SME reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the e-voucher or any part thereof or any part of the applicable Terms and Conditions from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the e-voucher, the decision of SME shall be final.
11. SME reserves the right to cancel, suspend, revoke or terminate the redeemed item or any of your Rewards Points earned or accrued in your Samsung Rewards Account that is suspected to be a result of fraud or
12. SME reserves the right to request for a screenshot of the Samsung Pay transaction history page and/or any other supporting documentation for verification purposes.
13. By redeeming the e-voucher, Samsung Pay user agrees to release and hold SME and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the e-voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the e-voucher or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
14. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the product/merchandise/gift/e-voucher and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the product/merchandise/gift/e-voucher offered under this reward, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, health and safety. The product/merchandise/gift/e-voucher is offered solely by the merchant under such Terms and Conditions as may be determined by the merchant. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the product/merchandise/gift/e-voucher offered by the merchant shall be resolved by the users directly with the merchant.
15. Samsung will not reimburse, compensate or otherwise be held responsible for any lost, stolen or deleted e-voucher.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Terms and Conditions and this e-voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.