Terms & Conditions
SAMSUNG REWARDS: Hermo RM15 E-Voucher (600 points)
HOW TO REDEEM
i. Make sure you have enough Rewards points.
ii. Click on the “Get Voucher” button below.
iii. Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
iv. Go to Vouchers list to check for your redeemed voucher.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. E-voucher redemption period from 12th December 2018 to 24th February 2019, multiple redemptions are allowed, based on while stocks last and first come first served basis.
2. E-voucher expires on the 28th February 2019 and is not valid for use after the expiry date.
3. E-voucher is applicable on Hermo website and mobile app.
4. No minimum purchase is required to redeem this E-voucher.
5. E-voucher code is applicable for one (1) time redemption only.
6. E-voucher is not exchangeable for cash and cannot be upgraded.
7. Hermo reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
8. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) and Hermo Creative (M) Sdn Bhd (“Hermo”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using and of the E-voucher.
9. SME reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the E-voucher or any part thereof or any part of the applicable terms and condition from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the E-voucher, the decision of SME shall be final.
10. By redeeming the E-voucher, Samsung Pay user agrees to release and hold SME and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the E voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the E-voucher or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
11. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the E-voucher and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the E-voucher offered under this reward, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, health and safety. The E-voucher is offered solely by the merchant under such Terms and Conditions as may be determined by the merchant. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the E-voucher offered by the merchant shall be resolved by the users directly with the merchant.
12. The Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions and this E-voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.