Terms & Conditions
Kenny Rogers Roasters E-Voucher (640 Points)
HOW TO REDEEM
i. Make sure you have enough Rewards points.
ii. Click on the “Get Voucher” button below.
iii. Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
iv. Go to Vouchers list to check for your redeemed voucher.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. E-voucher redemption period from 6 September 2018 to 4 December 2018, based on while stocks last basis and first come first served basis.
2. E-voucher expires on the 31 December 2018 and is not valid after the expiry date.
3. Present the e-voucher at participating Kenny Rogers ROASTERS restaurant upon redemption.
4. Must allow restaurant staff to click on the REDEEM button on your phone/device in order to receive the set meal: Rotisserie-roasted 1/4 chicken with 2 side dishes and 1 single serve of fountain drink.
5. E-voucher is applicable for one (1) time redemption only. Not valid with other discounts/offers/promotions.
6. Valid for dine-in only. Not applicable for ROASTERS Catering or Delivery.
7. E-voucher is non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash or in kind.
8. Available at all Kenny Rogers ROASTERS restaurants in Malaysia except:
a. KRR Alamanda,
b. KRR Alor Setar,
c. KRR Plaza Angsana,
d. KRR Plaza Alam Sentral,
e. KRR Plaza Ampang Point,
9. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) and Berjaya Roasters (M) Sdn Bhd (“Kenny Rogers Roasters”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using
10. SME reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the gift voucher or any part thereof or any part of the applicable Terms and Conditions from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the gift voucher, the decision of SME shall be final.
11. By redeeming the gift voucher, Samsung Pay user agrees to release and hold SME and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the gift voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the gift voucher or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
12. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the gift and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the gift offered under this Promotion, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, health and safety. The gift is offered solely by the merchant under such Terms and Conditions as may be determined by the merchant. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the gift offered by the merchant shall be resolved by the users directly with the merchant.
13. The Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions and this gift voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.