Terms & Conditions
Standard Chartered Samsung Pay - Credit Card Acquisition Campaign
1. The Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad (“SCBMB or the Bank”) Samsung Pay- Credit Card Acquisition Campaign (“Campaign”) will run from 2nd July 2018 to 31st August 2018 (“Campaign Period”). Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“Samsung”) shall reserve the right to shorten or extend or cancel the Campaign at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
1. The rewards redemption (“Samsung
1. The applicant whose application has been submitted during the Campaign Period and approved by Standard Chartered and activate
2. This Samsung
3. The Successful Eligible Customers must own a Samsung Galaxy device which is compatible with Samsung Pay and more info can be found at https://www.samsung.com/my/samsung-pay/
4. Successful Eligible Customers shall be a resident of Malaysia, had attained the age of 21 years at the time of making application to apply Standard Chartered credit card.
How to Redeem
2. To redeem the Samsung
Step 1: Click into Standard Chartered Samsung Pay Credit Card Acquisition Campaign banner in Samsung Pay app.
Step 2: Click
Step 3: Accept the Terms and Conditions and press confirm button to proceed.
Step 4: Click into Input your Information with the valid name, email address (Samsung Account), delivery address, mobile number and voucher code into Samsung Pay app.
Step 5: The Samsung
3. One (1) time redemption per valid Samsung Account per Successful Eligible Customers only.
4. Successful Applicant has to redeem the voucher code within one month (30 calendar days) upon
Liability and Responsibility
1. By participating in this the Campaign, Successful Eligible Customers agrees to release and hold Samsung and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the the activation Campaign or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the product, or travel to or from collection of gift, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
2. Samsung shall not be responsible for any inaccurate name or postal address information provided by the User which resulted in the redemption item not being delivered.
3. Images of the items are for illustration purposes only, the actual redemption item colour may differ from actual product. Redemption item cannot be refund or exchange for cash or any other redemption item.
4. Samsung or Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad (“Standard Chartered”) will not reimburse, compensate or otherwise be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged on the redemption code.
6. Samsung shall not be responsible for any inaccurate details provided by the Successful Eligible Customers to claim their Samsung
7. Samsung has the absolute right to disqualify/remove any submission by the Samsung
8. Except where expressly provided herein, Successful Eligible Customers shall bear his/her own costs and expenses incurred and/or arising from his/her participation in the Points Redemption including transportation, accommodation sustenance and any other costs in relation to the collection of gift(s), and no reimbursement may be sought from Samsung and/or the sponsors.
9. Samsung has the right at any time subcontract all or any of its obligations for the delivery of the redemption item to the appointed delivery company or any other party as it may from time to time without giving notice to the Successful Eligible Customers.
10. Samsung Pay may include links or access to third-party services. Such access will not be construed as an endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation. Samsung exercises no control whatsoever over such other third party services and is not responsible or liable for the availability, functioning, or quality thereof or the content, advertising, products or other materials thereon. Samsung will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss (including data loss) incurred or suffered by you in connection therewith. Your access and use of third-party services, including information, material, products and offers therein, is solely at your own risk. Use of third-party services may require your agreement to separate written terms and conditions.
Terms of Participation
2. Samsung reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
3. In case of any dispute howsoever caused in connection to or arising out of this Campaign, Samsung reserves the right to make the final decision.
4. Each Successful Eligible Customers agrees that Samsung may, for a reasonable period of time, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or making phone calls to the Successful Applicant