Terms & Conditions
Sephora RM50 Gift Card (2000 Points)
HOW TO REDEEM
i. Make sure you have enough Rewards points.
ii. Click on the “Get Voucher” button below.
iii. Accept the terms and conditions to proceed.
iv. Go to Vouchers list to check for your redeemed voucher and retrieve your code there.
v. Present e-voucher code to the merchant before use.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. E-voucher redemption period from 6th September 2018 to 4th December 2018, multiple redemptions are allowed, based on while stocks last basis.
2. E-voucher expires on 5th September 2019 and is not valid for use after the expiry date.
3. This e-voucher code entitles you to a physical Sephora RM50 Gift Card.
4. Redeemable at ALL Sephora stores nationwide and would not be valid at their website store.
5. Gift Card is valid for use at Malaysia Sephora stores only.
6. Gift Card needs to be presented at the time of purchase.
7. All outstanding balance in the Gift Card will remain in the card and will be reflected in the receipt from the last purchase.
8. Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. Gift Card is not replaceable and refundable. No claims will be entertained for any Sephora Gift Card that is expired, lost, defaced or damaged.
10. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) and Beauty In Motion Sdn Bhd (“Sephora”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using
11. SME reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the e-voucher or any part thereof or any part of the applicable Terms and Conditions from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the e-voucher, the decision of SME shall be final.
12. By redeeming the e-voucher, Samsung Pay user agrees to release and hold SME and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the e-voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the e-voucher or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
13. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the e-voucher and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the gift offered under this reward, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, health and safety. The e-voucher is offered solely by the merchant under such Terms and Conditions as may be determined by the merchant. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the gift offered by the merchant shall be resolved by the users directly with the merchant.
14. The Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions and this e-voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.