SAMSUNG PAY SECOND YEAR ANNIVERSARY FULL T&C:
1. Samsung Pay Second Anniversary deal (“Program”) commences on 7 March 2019, 10:00am and ends on 31 March 2019, 23:59pm (“Program Period”).
2. Samsung Pay Second Anniversary deal will be giving out additional points for each Qualified Transaction during the Program Period.
a. Each Tier user will receive an additional 10 points on top of their current point system for every transaction.
3. Applicable to all new and existing Samsung Pay and Rewards users (“Samsung Pay Users”). Samsung Pay Users must update Samsung Pay to the latest version in order to enjoy the Rewards features.
4. Earning Points through Samsung Pay:
a) Samsung Pay Users will earn Points for each purchase using Samsung Pay made with a qualified Samsung’s Device, using a Qualifying Card (a "Qualifying Transaction"). A Qualifying Transaction is complete once you authorize a payment and it is successfully completed when you receive a confirmation push notification. If multiple transactions are made within five (5) minutes of each other and/or multiple transactions are made when Device is not connected to either a cellular or WiFi network, you will only earn Points for the first Qualified Transaction.
b) Samsung Pay Users may earn Points for up to 50 Qualified Transactions through Samsung Pay during the Program Period. Samsung reserves the right to vary, modify and /or to impose limits at any time and from time to time without any prior notice.
c) The list of Samsung’s Device and Qualifying Card can be found at www.samsung.com/my/samsungpay/
d) Points Earned and Tier Status for each Qualified Transaction. The number of Points that Samsung Pay Users will earn for each Qualified Transaction will depend on the current "Tier" status. Samsung Pay Users Tier status is based on the cumulative number of Qualified Transactions they have made in the current calendar month.
e) Below is the Points to be awarded during the Program Period:
Bronze Tier: 10 points
Bronze Tier during Program Period: 20 points
Silver Tier: 20 points
Silver Tier during Program Period: 30 points
Gold Tier: 40 points
Gold Tier during Program Period: 50 points
1. The terms and conditions herein shall be read together with the terms and conditions governing Samsung Pay and Rewards.
2. Samsung reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the eligibility of the Samsung Pay Users who uses, or, in the case of suspension, is suspected of using, the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition to suspension or discontinuance of the Program eligibility, Samsung shall have the right to take appropriate criminal and/or legal action as it deems appropriate.
3. Samsung Pay Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Samsung Pay Users ’s Samsung Rewards Account and password and for restricting access to Samsung Pay Users ’s Device and activity on Samsung Pay Users ’s Samsung Rewards Account. The Samsung Pay Users agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Samsung Pay Users ’s Samsung Rewards Account. Without limiting any other remedies, Samsung may suspend or terminate Samsung Pay Users ’s Samsung Rewards Account if Samsung suspects that the Samsung Pay Users has engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Program. Participation in the Program is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions, any conduct detrimental to Samsung, or any misrepresentation or fraudulent activities in connection with the Program may result, in addition to any rights or remedies available to Samsung in law or equity, in the termination of participation in the Program, as well as forfeiture of Points accrued to date, all as determined by Samsung in its sole discretion.
4. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, the availability of items, or the Samsung Pay Users ’s compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Samsung in its sole discretion.
5. Samsung is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information provided by the Samsung Pay Users.
6. Samsung Pay Users is responsible for the payment of all taxes which may result from Samsung Pay Users ’s participation in the Program.
7. Samsung Pay Users is responsible for maintaining updated contact information associated with Samsung Pay Users ’s Samsung Account ID.
8. Samsung reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of the Program from time to time without any prior notice. Samsung Pay Users agree that their continued participate in the Program shall deemed as their acceptance of these terms and conditions (as changed or varied from time to time).
9. Samsung reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspends the Program without prior notice. For avoidance of doubt, any such cancellation, termination or suspension by Samsung of the Program shall not entitle Samsung Pay Users to any compensation from Samsung for any loss or damage suffered by Samsung Pay Users, whether directly or indirectly, as a result of such cancellation, termination or suspension.
10. The Samsung Pay User acknowledge that there may be lapse between the transaction made using Samsung Pay and the crediting of Points into Samsung Rewards Account. Samsung does not represent or warranty that the Points will be crediting immediately reflected in the Samsung Rewards Accounts of the Samsung Pay User.
11. Third Party Services. Samsung Pay may include links or access to third party services. Such access will not be construed as an endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation. Samsung exercises no control whatsoever over such other third party services, and is not responsible or liable for the availability, functioning, or quality thereof or the content, advertising, products or other materials thereon. Samsung will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss (including data loss) incurred or suffered by you in connection therewith. Your access and use of third party services, including information, material, products and offers therein, is solely at your own risk. Use of third party services may require your agreement to separate written terms and conditions.
12. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
13. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.