Aeon RM10 Gift Voucher (500 points)
1. Aeon Rm10 Gift Voucher redemption period from 23 May 2019 to 14 August 2019, based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
2. Aeon Rm10 Gift Voucher expires on the 31 December 2019 and is not valid for use after the expiry date.
3. 263 units of Aeon Rm10 Gift Voucher are up for grabs.
4. Limited to one(1) redemption for each Samsung account registered with Samsung Malaysia only.
5. Only original Aeon Rm10 Gift Voucher is accepted. No duplicate and damaged vouchers will be entertained.
6. Aeon Rm10 Gift Voucher is applicable for one (1) time redemption only and is not exchangeable for cash or to claim any of the AEON card rebates or points in whole or part or in kind.
7. Delivery information must be entered before the redemption period ends. Users who failed to do so shall be deemed as disqualified. Information cannot be changed once submitted.
8. Aeon Rm10 Gift Voucher will be delivered to users within 60 working days upon the successful submission of delivery information.
9. Delivery of Gift Voucher is limited only within Malaysia.
10. Full Terms and Conditions can be found below.
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Make sure you have enough Rewards points.
2. Click on the “Get Voucher” button below.
3. Accept the terms and conditions to proceed.
4. Click on “Register Delivery Information” and key in all required delivery information.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Samsung Rewards Aeon RM10 Gift Voucher (500 points)
1. Aeon Rm10 Gift Voucher redemption period from 17 May 2019 to 14 August 2019, based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
2. Aeon Rm10 Gift voucher expires on the 31 December 2019 and is not valid for use after the expiry date.
3. 263 units of Aeon Rm10 Gift Voucher are up for grabs.
4. Limited to one (1) redemption for each Samsung account registered with Samsung Malaysia only.
5. Only original Aeon Rm10 Gift Voucher is accepted. No duplicate will be entertained.
6. Gift voucher can only be used to purchase merchandises up to the value stated in the gift voucher in any of Aeon Co. (M) Bhd’s outlets in Malaysia.
7. Aeon Rm10 Gift Voucher is applicable for one (1) time redemption only and is not redeemable for cash in whole or part.
8. Damaged vouchers will be considered as invalid vouchers and will not be replaced.
9. Gift voucher does not permit the users to claim any of the AEON card rebates or points.
10. Delivery information must be entered before the redemption period ends. Users who failed to do so shall be deemed as disqualified. Information cannot be changed once submitted.
11. Gift voucher will be delivered to users within 60 working days upon the successful submission of delivery information.
12. Delivery of Aeon Rm10 Gift Voucher is limited only within Malaysia, Samsung reserve the right to refuse or disqualify or reject users who key in other countries addresses.
13. Once user has placed a redemption and it is accepted by SME, his/her redemption request cannot be revoked, cancelled or be exchanged. Once you have redeemed your Rewards Points, they will be considered extinguish and strictly cannot be reinstated.
14. The decision of SME shall be final and no further correspondences shall be entertained.
15. SME reserves the right to appoint a third party (3rd) party vendor or service provider to handle the fulfilment or making available of the item and delivery of the item to you. By providing your personal information including name, delivery address, contact numbers, email address and other information to SME, SME can use and/or disclose to such third party (3rd) party vendor or service provider for the purposes of delivery service.
16. The fulfilment and delivery of the item is handled by Nardell Sdn Bhd (Co. No.757489-D) with its registered address and place of business at No. 10-03, Jalan Bangsar Utama 9, Wisma Bangsar Utama, 59000 Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur (“Nardell”).
17. For any queries pertaining to the delivery of the item, the user may contact Nardell at 03-22012289. To accept the item, the user or the authorised representative or the recipient are required present identification, i.e. NRIC or Passport to the delivery personnel, failing which the delivery personnel have the right to refuse delivery and will return the redemption item to SME as “unclaimed”.
18. If any of the redemption item(s) are return to SME or Nardell “unclaimed”, the user may request SME or Nardell to redeliver the unclaimed redemption item to the user, but the user will be responsible to bear all costs of redelivery of the unclaimed redemption item.
19. The proof of delivery of redemption item must be in the form of written acknowledgement of receipt of the redemption by the user, the authorised representative or the recipient. If the delivery address is an office address, an acknowledgement by any office staff will be treated as good acknowledgement of the redemption item.
20. SME shall not be held responsible or liable for any delay or non-delivery of the item not being delivered.
21. Aeon Co. (M) Sdn Bhd (“Aeon”) and Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using and of the gift voucher.
22. SME will not be held responsible for loss of gift voucher during delivery.
23. SME reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the gift voucher or any part thereof or any part of the applicable terms and condition from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the gift voucher, the decision of SME shall be final.
24. By redeeming the gift voucher, Samsung Pay user agrees to release and hold SME and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the gift voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the gift voucher or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
25. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the product/merchandise/gift/e-voucher and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the product/merchandise/gift/e-voucher offered under this reward, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, health and safety. The product/merchandise/gift/e-voucher is offered solely by the merchant under such terms and conditions as may be determined by the merchant. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the product/merchandise/gift/e-voucher offered by the merchant shall be resolved by the users directly with the merchant.
26. This terms and conditions shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this terms and conditions and this gift voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.