FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. E-voucher redemption period from 22 January 2019 to 24 January 2019, multiple redemptions are allowed, based on while stocks last basis and first come first served basis.
2. E-voucher expires on the 21 April 2019 and is not valid for use after the expiry date.
3. E-Voucher redemption valid via www.dominos.com.my ONLY (refer to full terms and conditions for redemption flow on website).
4. Redemption flow on website:
i. Log in to: www.dominos.com.my
ii. Select “Start Order” and sign in your credentials
iii. Select “Take Away”, choose take away date, time and preferred store
iv. Select “Coupons” tab from the main menu and enter coupon code: SYIOK1
v. Enter serial number, expiry date (21 April 2019) and click redeem
vi. Go to cart and checkout
5. Valid for take away and dine-in.
6. Category of pizza is valid for favorites range only. Surcharge is applicable for pizza upgrade.
7. Surcharge applies to the selected crusts (Cheese Burst, Cheesy Pan, Extreme Edge, Classics and First Class Pizza Range), Extra Topping, Extra Cheese and Extra Condiments.
8. This promotion is based on first-come-first-served and while stocks last basis.
9. E-Voucher code is for one (1) time redemption only.
10. E-Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or to be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts.
11. Once user has placed a redemption and it is accepted by SME, his/her redemption request cannot be revoked, cancelled or be exchanged. Once you have redeemed your Rewards Points, they will be considered extinguish and strictly cannot be reinstated.
12. Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd (“Domino’s Pizza Malaysia”) and Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using and of the E-voucher.
13. SME reserves the rights to change the products/offers of similar value in the event of out of stocks or circumstances that is outside its control.
14. SME reserves the right to make final decision on the redemption. SME shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using and of redeemed item.
15. SME reserves the right to cancel, suspend, revoke or terminate the redeemed item or any of your Rewards Points earned or accrued in your Samsung Rewards Account that is suspected to be a result of fraud or any irregular transaction, or if SME believes that user’s transactions and/or reward points has been manipulated in any way by machines or computers or the user has committed a breach of these terms and conditions, terms and conditions governing your Samsung Account, your Samsung Rewards Account or any other account, product, facility, service(s) granted by SME to you.
16. SME reserves the right to request for a screenshot of the Samsung Pay transaction history page and/or other supporting documentation for verification purposes.
17. SME reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the E-voucher or any part thereof or any part of the applicable terms and condition from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the E-voucher, the decision of SME shall be final.
18. By redeeming the E-voucher, Samsung Pay user agrees to release and hold SME and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the E-voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the E-voucher or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
19. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the E-voucher and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the E-voucher offered under this reward, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, health and safety. The E-voucher is offered solely by the merchant under such terms and conditions as may be determined by the merchant. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the E-voucher offered by the merchant shall be resolved by the users directly with the merchant.
20. Samsung will not reimburse, compensate or otherwise be held responsible for any lost, stolen or deleted e-voucher.
22. The terms and conditions herein shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the terms and conditions and this e-voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.