Public Bank Visa Credit Card/-i usage campaign
1. Public Bank Visa campaign is from 1st January 2020 to 31st January 2020, based on while stocks last and first come first served basis.
2. Limited to one (1) redemption per month per Samsung Pay user registered in Malaysia only.
3. How to join:
a. Click in and join Public Bank Visa card usage campaign
b. Click “Join Now” on campaign page
c. Accept the Campaign T&C.
d. Perform at least eight (8) Samsung Pay transactions per month using Public Bank Visa Credit Card/-i
e. You will receive your mystery prize upon fulfilling the Campaign criteria.
4. By end of each month, three (3) winners (the 88th, 188th & 388th successful users) will be announced in Samsung Pay to be eligible for a Grand Prize worth RM188 each.
5. By participating with this promotion, Cardmembers agree to access Public Bank website at www.pbebank.com on regular basis to view the terms and conditions and to ensure that they are kept-up-to-date with any changes or variations made to the terms and conditions.
6. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) and Public Bank Berhad reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Shopee Voucher and Samsung Rewards Points T&C [ Visible below voucher visual at users’ accounts ]
1. Shopee E-Voucher is valid till 31st March 2020, 11.59PM
2. Shopee E-Voucher is valid for new & existing users
3. Shopee E-Voucher is valid for one-time use only
4. Shopee E-Voucher is applicable for order(s) using Shopee Guarantee only
5. Shopee E-Voucher is not refundable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash
6. Promo code must be entered at checkout page of Shopee Mobile App only
7. Shopee E-Voucher is not applicable for Diapers & Potties, Tickets & Vouchers, Mobile Top-Ups, Sim Cards and Bill Payments, Formulas, Food & Supplements, Gaming Top-ups, Automotive Merchandise & S-Mart Milo
8. Shopee E-Voucher is only applicable for Public Bank Card members
9. Not applicable to payments via Buyer-Seller Arrangement
10. 288 Samsung Rewards Points will be credited to users’ accounts in the following month of the campaign month
11. This Terms & Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. Public Bank Visa card usage campaign is from 1st January 2020 to 31st January 2020, based on while stocks last and first come first served basis.
2. This campaign will be refreshed monthly, on every first day of the month at 10:00am.
3. By participating in this Campaign, Public Bank Visa card user:
a. shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions stated herein and the Terms and Conditions imposed by Public Bank Berhad (“Public Bank”).
b. The decision of the Bank in respect of the usage of Public Bank Visa Credit Card/-i shall be final, binding and conclusive. No correspondence, disputes and appeals will be entertained;
c. agrees and consents that information regarding him/her can be processed, collected, used and stored by the Bank for the purpose of this Campaign;
d. agrees and consents that the Bank, as the case may be, may use his/her registered contact number for marketing purposes within the Bank.
4. Limited to one (1) redemption per month per Samsung Pay user registered in Malaysia only.
5. The winning voucher / Rewards Points is strictly not transferable or exchangeable for cash, in part or in full, only available in Samsung Pay.
6. Public Bank Berhad (“Public Bank”) and Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using and of the E-voucher.
7. Public Bank and SME reserve the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the E-voucher or any part thereof or any part of the applicable terms and condition from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the E-voucher, the decision of Public Bank and SME shall be final.
8. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the E-voucher and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the gift offered under this reward, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, health and safety.
9. By redeeming the E-voucher, Samsung Pay user agrees to release and hold SME and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the e-voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the e-voucher or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
10. The E-voucher is offered solely by the merchant under such terms and conditions as may be determined by the merchant. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the E-voucher offered by the merchant shall be resolved by the users directly with the merchant.
11. RM188 Shopee E-voucher winners of each month will be announced in Samsung Pay within 10(ten) days after the campaign end date.
12. Shopee reserves the right to amend/cancel the promotion at any time. For enquiries or assistance, please contact Shopee Customer Service at +603-2298 9222Samsung Rewards Points is with No Cash Value or No Transferability. Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a member to a vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash (if any), transferable or assignable for any reason, and are not transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law.
13. Samsung Rewards Points is with No Cash Value or No Transferability. Points do not constitute property, nor entitle a member to a vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason, and are not transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law. The sale or transfer of Points is strictly prohibited.
14. 288 Samsung Rewards Points will be credited to users’ accounts in the following month of the campaign month. For example a user joins in December 2019, and successfully completes 8 transactions within campaign period, and he/she gets 288 Samsung Rewards Points as reward, he/she will receive the points in January 2020.
16. The usage of Samsung Rewards Points shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions at https://www.samsung.com/my/samsung-pay/rewards/ .
18. Samsung will not reimburse, compensate or otherwise be held responsible for any lost, stolen or deleted e-voucher.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia, and eligible Cardholders shall be deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts.