Terms & Conditions
ZARA Gift Card RM100 (4000 Points)
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Make sure you have enough Rewards points.
2. Click on the “Get Voucher” button below.
3. Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
4. Click on “Register Delivery Information” and key in all required delivery information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The gift card redemption period is from 20 December 2018 to 19 March 2019, based on while stocks last basis.
2. The gift card expires on July 2021 and is not valid for use after the expiry date.
3. Limited to one (1) redemption for each Samsung Account only.
4. The amount of your purchased items will be deducted from the current value of your gift card.
5. The gift card can be used to purchase any goods in any ZARA outlets located in Malaysia.
6. Redemption is limited to one (1) RM100 gift card per voucher only.
7. Delivery information must be entered before the redemption period ends. Users who failed to do so shall be deemed as disqualified. Information cannot be changed once submitted.
8. Gift card will be delivered to users within 60 working days upon the successful submission of delivery information.
9. Delivery of gift card is limited only within Malaysia.
10. The gift card (hereinafter, the “gift card”) is the property of ZARA Malaysia, Gagan (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (with Tax identification N° 000932102144), hereinafter ZARA, the issuer thereof, the holder of the gift card being a mere depositary.
11. Any outstanding balance of the gift card shall not be refunded or exchanged for cash.
12. The gift card can be used as often as the holder thereof would like while it is valid and until the total amount has been used up .
13. The remaining balance on the gift card from time to time available shall be the difference between the balance prior to the purchase and the relevant amount used up in such purchase. Where the purchase price is in excess of the available balance of the gift card, the difference may be paid in cash or through any other payment means accepted by ZARA.
14. The remaining balance on the gift card is shown on the cash register receipt every time a purchase is made with the gift card, prior to leaving the point of sale, the user of the gift card must check the amount shown on the receipt. Unless evidence is given to the contrary. The balance of the gift card from time to time available shall be the one determined by the gift card reader used at ZARA’S point of sale.
15. Products purchased with the gift card are subject to the same exchange and return policy as any other products purchased at ZARA stores.
16. Where appropriate, refund for products purchased with the gift card which are returned shall be made by crediting the remaining balance of the gift card. However, where the gift card has expired, the price of such good shall be refunded in the manner chosen by the user of the card.
17. The gift card is a bearer instrument. Its holder shall be solely responsible for the use and custody of the gift card. ZARA shall not replace the gift card in case of theft, loss or damage thereof.
18. Gift card originally obtained through any unlawful means shall be null and void and they shall not be used to purchase goods, nor shall the price thereof be refunded.
19. The gift card shall not be used for the purposes of advertising or promoting goods and/or services marketed by any third party other than the issuer of the gift card, unless prior written consent is given by this latter
20. The purchase and/or use of the gift card entails the full acceptance of these terms and conditions which have been made available to the customer upon purchase of the gift card, and which are also available at ZARA stores
21. SME reserves the right to appoint a third party (3rd) party vendor or service provider to handle the fulfilment or making available of the item and delivery of the item to you. By providing your personal information including name, delivery address, contact numbers, email address and other information to SME, SME can use and/or disclose to such third party (3rd) party vendor or service provider for the purposes of delivery service.
22. The fulfilment and delivery of the gift card is handled by Nardell Sdn Bhd (Co. No.757489-D) with its registered address and place of business at No. 10-03, Jalan Bangsar Utama 9, Wisma Bangsar Utama, 59000 Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur (“Nardell”).
23. For any queries pertaining to the delivery of the voucher, the user may contact Nardell at 03-22012289. To accept the gift card, the user or the authorised representative or the recipient are required present identification, i.e. NRIC or Passport to the delivery personnel, failing which the delivery personnel have the right to refuse delivery and will return the redemption item to SME as “unclaimed”.
24. If any of the redemption item(s) are return to SME or Nardell “unclaimed”, the user may request SME or Nardell to redeliver the unclaimed redemption item to the user, but the user will be responsible to bear all costs of redelivery of the unclaimed redemption item.
25. The proof of delivery of redemption item must be in the form of written acknowledgement of receipt of the redemption by the user, the authorised representative or the recipient. If the delivery address is an office address, an acknowledgement by any office staff will be treated as good acknowledgement of the redemption item.
26. SME shall not be held responsible for loss of gift card during delivery.
27. Images of the items are for illustration purposes only, the actual redemption item colour may differ from actual product. Redemption item cannot be refund or exchange for cash or any other redemption item.
28. The decision of SME shall be final and no further correspondences shall be entertained.
29. SME reserves the right to make final decision on the redemption. ZARA Malaysia, Gagan (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using and of redeemed item.
30. SME shall not be held responsible or liable for for any delay or non-delivery of ZARA gift card not being delivered.
31. SME reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the redeemed item or any part thereof or any part of the applicable terms and condition from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the redeemed item, the decision of SME shall be final.
32. SME reserves the right to cancel, suspend, revoke or terminate the redeemed item or any of your Rewards Points earned or accrued in your Samsung Rewards Account that is suspected to be a result of fraud or any irregular transaction, or if SME believes that user’s transactions and/or reward points has been manipulated in any way by machines or computers or the user has committed a breach of these terms and conditions, terms and conditions governing your Samsung Account, your Samsung Rewards Account or any other account, product, facility, service(s) granted by SME to you.
33. SME reserves the right to request for a screenshot of the Samsung Pay transaction history page and/or any other supporting documentation for verification purposes.
34. By redeeming the redeemed item, Samsung Pay user agrees to release and hold SME and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the redeemed item or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the redeemed item or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
35. Third Party Services. Samsung Pay may include links or access to third party services. Such access will not be construed as an endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation. Samsung exercises no control whatsoever over such other third party services, and is not responsible or liable for the availability, functioning, or quality thereof or the content, advertising, products or other materials thereon. Samsung will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss (including data loss) incurred or suffered by you in connection therewith. Your access and use of third party services, including information, material, products and offers therein, is solely at your own risk. Use of third party services may require your agreement to separate written terms and conditions.
36. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the redeemed item and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the redeemed item under this redemption, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, health and safety.
38. These terms and conditions herein shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the terms and conditions and this redeemed item shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.