Galaxy Tab S6 Exclusive
PWP Keyboard Book Cover and save RM499
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
The SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S6 Early Bird Purchase with Purchase Promotion (“Promotion”) is organized by Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“Organiser”) shall reserve the right to alter the Promotion at its sole discretion without any prior notice. This Promotion will run while stock last or Organiser has the right to end the promotion program without any prior notice.
The Promotion is open to all Malaysian and non-Malaysian except the Organiser’s distributors, retailers, resellers and their employees. In the event the consumer is below 18 years old, please seek consent from parent/guardian before participating in this Promotion. Participation by consumers under 18 years old will be deemed to be accompanied with consent by the parent/guardian.
How to Participate
1. Purchase one (1) unit of selected Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 within the Promotion Period (as stated below) from the Participating Outlets to be entitled to purchase selected Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Accessories for a discount as below:
a. Purchase one (1) unit of selected Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 within the promotion period and customer is allowed to buy a maximum of one (1) units of Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Keyboard Book Cover with PWP promo price (All items must be in a single receipt attached with the device receipt). The quantity of the selected accessories in this Promotion is on “first-come, first-served” basis and also subject to stock availability.
|Selected Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Accessories|
1. All participating outlets only from 4th October 2019 till 31st October 2019 while stocks last (“Promotion Period”).
Terms and Conditions
1. The Organizer reserves the rights to change the promotion item with products or promotion of similar value in the event of out of stocks.
2. All promotion items are not returnable and not exchangeable to other accessories or cash, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
Liability and Responsibility
1. All transportation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred for this Promotion are the sole responsibility of the customers
2. By participating in this Promotion, each Customer agrees to release and hold the Organizer and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the promotion items including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
Rights of the Organizer
1. In case of any dispute, the organizer reserves the right to make the final decision. The Organizers’ decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal shall be entertained,
Terms of Participation
1. By participating in this, consumer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and decisions of the organizer.
2. By participating in this Promotion, consumers agree to grant the organizer and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her name, details submitted, pictures and videos for all communication materials, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
5. Samsung shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) and/or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the Promotion.
6. These Terms and Condition herein shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.