Enjoy Exclusive Offers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Limited to purchase of only 1 unit of 55” MU6100 UHD TV per person (1 unit per Identity card number).
2. Payment may be made by cash or credit card or debit card. Credit card with easy payment plan is not allowed.
3. The sales counter will open at 10am, 17th May 2017. Customers are required to queue at designated area to receive the ticket number (only 200 numbers available, on first come first served basis while stocks last).
4. Customer must be in the queue prior to making payment. Customer is not allowed to take the numbered ticket, leave the queue and return later. If customer needs to go to the washroom, kindly get representative to reserve his or her place in queue.
5. Delivery of 55” MU6100 UHD TV to customer at Peninsular Malaysia is from 1st June 2017 onwards (subject to stock availability). Latest delivery will be completed by end of July 2017 by Dealer Partner, Harvey Norman. Delivery service is not available for East Malaysia.
6. Delivery and installation costs are subject to terms and conditions of Dealer Partner, Harvey Norman.
7. Any extended warranty shall be subject to additional charges and terms and conditions by Harvey Norman.
- By participating in this Promotion, customer (“Customer”) must purchase either one of the 65” QLED TV QA65Q8CAMKXXM or 55” UHD TV UA55MU6100KXXM or 75” QLED TV QA75Q8CAMKXXM (“Promotion Product”) from Harvey Norman Mid Valley (“Retailer”).
- The Promotion is from 16 May 2017 to 21 May 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Samsung reserves the right to shorten, extend or cancel the Promotion period without prior notice. This Promotion is on a first come first served basis and subject to stocks availability.
- The Promotion is open to all Malaysian, 18 years of age and above (as at 16th May 2017) except the employees and their immediate families of Samsung, Samsung Brand Shop and participating agencies.
- If Customer is below 18 years of age, please ensure the parent / legal guardian reads and agrees to the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion herein on behalf of Customer. It shall be deemed that the Customer’s parent / legal guardian has agreed to the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion upon the Customer’s participation in this Promotion.
- Customer acknowledges, understands and agrees that all transactions are between Customer and the Retailer only. Samsung only acts as the coordinating party and is not involved or a party of any monetary/sale and purchase transactions as well as payment method between Customer and the Retailer in this Promotion
- Customer’s Covenants
- For clarification purposes, by participating in this Promotion, Customer acknowledges that the free Harvey Norman voucher worth RM888 or RM500 respectively for purchase on Samsung products only is subject to terms and conditions of the issuer, Harvey Norman voucher cannot be exchanged with cash or any other item.
- Customer acknowledges, understands and agrees that delivery of goods is between Customer and Harvey Norman only. Delivery of goods is subject to Harvey Norman’s discretion on delivery charges.
- The 65” QLED TV QA65Q8CAMKXXM, 55” UHD TV UA55MU6100KXXM and 75” QLED TV QA75Q8CAMKXXM will be delivered to customers as follows:
Peninsular Malaysia: 1st June 2017 onwards. Delivery service is not available for East Malaysia. Samsung reserves the right to change the delivery schedule to customer subject to stock availability.
Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Samsung excludes all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Customer shall assume full responsibility in case of any accident, damage or claim resulting from participating in this Promotion.
- Warranty of the 65” QLED TV QA65Q8CAMKXXM and 55” UHD TV UA55MU6100KXXM and 75” QLED TV QA75Q8CAMKXXM is subject to standard product warranty coverage as per terms and conditions stated in the official corporate website at http://www.samsung.com/my/support/warranty. Customer is advised to check the website from time to time and stay informed for any changes on the terms and conditions of the warranty.
- All other transportation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Promotion are the sole responsibility of the Customers.
- No trade up or trade in (with other TV) is allowed in this Promotion.
- In the event Customer have queries with regard to the Promotion; please call Samsung Premium Customer Careline at 1-800-88-7799 for clarification.
- To the extent permitted by law, Samsung reserves the right to make amendments to the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion including shortening or extending the Promotion period without prior notice.
- Samsung reserves the right to disqualify any redemption in the event of violation of any of the Terms and Conditions.
- In case of any dispute, Samsung reserves the right to make the final decision and shall have the right to cancel, disqualify the promotion necessarily.
- By placing an order, Customer agrees to grant Samsung and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her full details submitted for purpose of redemption and/or this Promotion, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Samsung shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury or any losses howsoever caused which is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using any of the travel warrant.
- In the event of inconsistencies between the terms and conditions found elsewhere with regard to this promotion (if any) and the Terms and Conditions herein, the latter shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any disputes arising out of this Promotion and/or the terms and conditions herein shall be referred to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.