Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
30% OFF ON TOTAL PRICE FOR REPAIR AND LABOUR FEES
- 30% off on total price for repair and labour fees
- This promotion is only applicable to Samsung Premium Care Center in Plaza Low Yat.
- From 14 May 2018 until 31 May 2018
Terms and Conditions
1. 30% off on total price for repair and labour fees is valid for out-of-warranty Smartphone & Tablet purchased in Malaysia. Overseas model is not accepted.
2. The promotion is open to all, 18 years of age and above (as at 14 May 2018 with Malaysia Identity Card; except for dealer, retailer and related agencies.) Repairs are subject to availability of spare parts.
3. Each customer is entitled to a maximum of 1(one) time redemption. The customer is required to show their Malaysia Identity Card prior to the commencement of repair service for verification purpose.
4. For more details about repair cost (RRP), please refer www.samsung.com/my/support/skp/faq/1112959
5. The customer is required to make payment and collect the repaired device before 31st May 2018, failing which Samsung and/or the Premium Care Center shall not be held responsible for the safekeeping of the device which includes the disposal of the same necessarily without further notice.
6. Not valid with other promotions, vouchers, discounts and/ or privileges card unless otherwise stated.
7. No cash alternatives or refunds will be offered. This promotion is only applicable to Samsung Premium Care Center in Plaza Low Yat.
8. The Premium Care Center shall commence repair upon obtaining approval from customer. In the event customer denies the repair, the customer shall collect the device within thirty (30) days from the date of submission, failing which the Premium Care Center shall dispose of the device without further notice.
9. If any part of the product was replaced by Premium Care Center during the repair, the new parts shall be entitled to thirty(30) days parts warranty starting from the date of collection and all replaced parts shall become SAMSUNG’s property.
10. Any dissatisfactory of after service from this Promotion, please return to Samsung Premium Care Center in Plaza Low Yat.
11. Samsung Malaysia Electronic (“SME”) reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute directly or indirectly arising from the redemption, SME reserves the right to make the final decision.
12. SME shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) and/or personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this Promotion. SME shall not be liable for any compensation or reimbursement due to the unavailability of the stocks and/or any costs and expenses including but not limited to transportation, accepting or using this Promotion.
13. SME will not assume any responsibility or liability for the diagnosis/repair works performed by the Premium Care Center and SME expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, in respect of the diagnosis/repair works. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the diagnosis/repair works carried out by the Premium Care Center shall be resolved by the customers directly with the said service centre.
14. Customers shall back up his/her data from the device before submitting it for diagnosis or repair. SME or the Premium Care Center shall not be responsible for any data loss during the inspection or repair process.
15. By participating in the Promotion, the customers are deemed to have agreed and consented to the collection, processing, use, disclosure and retention by Samsung of your personal data in the manner as set out in the Personal Data Notice which can be viewed at www.samsung.com/my/info/privacy.html.
16. The terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Redemption shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
30% OFF ON SAMSUNG SMART CARE
Enjoy 30% OFF on Samsung Smart Care
Promotional Period: 14 May 2018 – 31 May 2018
How to Redeem:
1. Notify use of app upon booking.
2. Tap on the “Redeem” button upon payment
3. Present the redemption code to Samsung Premium Care Center’s customer service officer.
4. The Customer Service Officer will verify and record the redemption code and swipe on the “Swipe Here” tab.
5. Enjoy your privilege!
About Samsung Smart Care
Samsung Smart Care is a comprehensive protection plan for your Galaxy devices with a range of customer care solutions to secure, service and repair your devices from unforeseen circumstances. Protection plans include Samsung Smart Warranty, Samsung Screen Protection and Samsung Protection Plus.
1. Samsung Smart WarrantyThis plan extends for an additional of 1-Year warranty from standard warranty period.
2. Samsung Screen ProtectionThis plan covers one incident of a crack screen as a result of accidental damage
3. Samsung Protection PlusSamsung Smart Warranty + Samsung Screen Protection
For more information about Samsung Smart Care, please refer www.samsung.com/my/support/smartcare/
Terms and Conditions
1. This Offer is valid from 14 May 2018 – 31 May 2018
2. Exclusive for Samsung Members app users only.
3. Valid only at Samsung Premium Care Center @ Plaza Low Yat (“Plaza Low Yat Outlet”).
4. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn. Bhd (“Samsung”) shall reserve the right to shorten or extend the Promotion Period at sole discretion without prior notice.
5. The Promotion is valid for the following Samsung Smart Care Product (“Products”) only as follows:
6. Each Samsung members user is entitled to a maximum of 1(one) time 30% off on Samsung Smart Care.
7. The redemption is based on a first-come-first-served and while-stock-last basis.
8. Not valid with other promotions, vouchers, discounts and/ or privileges card unless otherwise stated.
9. No cash alternatives or refunds will be offered.
10. Discount can’t be combined or accumulated.
11. Not valid to any redemption prior or after the redemption period and time.
12. A valid e-voucher with a 60-minutes countdown timer and “Swipe Here” page must be presented upon redemption at the stores specified herein and verification by the Customer Service Officer.
13. In case of any dispute, Samsung reserves the right to make the final decision. This Promotion and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
14. Samsung shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), personal injury or any costs or losses which is incurred or sustained, as a result of participating in this Promotion.
15. SME is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the participation of the Promotion including any costs or damages arising out of customer’s non-compliance of minimum age requirement as stated herein.
16. In case of any dispute, the Samsung reserves the right to make the final decision. Samsung’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
17. These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between the parties relating to the promotion (unless otherwise expressly confirmed in writing by Samsung) and supersede all prior representations, agreements, negotiations or understandings (whether oral or in writing). Except as specifically set out herein, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are excluded. For the avoidance of doubt, no information of any nature about the promotion or any of these terms and condition should be relied upon unless confirmed in writing by Samsung. The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of the whole or part of a terms and condition or Condition does not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the terms and condition.