Terms & Conditions
The SAMSUNG Mobile Accessories PWP Launch Promotion for Galaxy J4, J6, A6 & A6+ (“Promotion”) will run from 24th May 2018 – 24th June 2018 (“Promotion Period”). Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“Organiser”) shall reserve the right to shorten or extend the Program Period at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
24th May 2018 – 24th June 2018 (“Promotion Period”) or while stocks last.
The Promotion is open to all Malaysian and non-Malaysian except the Organiser’s distributors, retailers, resellers and their employees. In the event the consumer is below 18 years old, please seek consent from parent/guardian before participating in this Promotion. Participation by consumers under 18 years old will be deemed to be accompanied with consent by the parent/guardian.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Purchase one (1) unit of selected Samsung Galaxy devices(Galaxy A6, Galaxy A6+, Galaxy J4, and Galaxy J6) within the Promotion Period from the Participating Outlets to be entitled to
All participating Samsung Authorized Dealers nationwide only. Click here to view all Samsung Authorized Dealers outlet.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Organizer reserves the rights to change the promotion item with products/promotion of similar value in the event of out of stocks.
2. All promotion items are not returnable and not exchangeable to other accessories or cash, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. All transportation,
2. By participating in this Promotion, each Customer agrees to release and hold the Organiser and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the promotion items including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER
1. In case of any dispute, the Organiser reserves the right to make the final decision. The Organiser’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. By participating in this, consumer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and decisions of the Organiser.
2. By participating in this Promotion, consumers agree to grant the Organiser and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her name, details submitted, pictures and videos for all communication materials, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
5. Samsung shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) and/or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the Promotion.
6. These Terms and Condition herein shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.