Terms & Conditions
How to redeem:
1. Tap on the “Redeem” button.
2. Tap on the Redemption Code to copy code.
3. Tap on "Visit the Website" to access to Photobook Malaysia's website.
4. Enter (or paste in) the Promotion Code in the "Voucher Code" box.
5. Enjoy your FREE Softcover Photobook!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Offer is valid from 1 March 2018 - 31 May 2018.
2. Exclusive for Samsung Members app users only.
3. Offer only valid at Photobook Malaysia's website - http://www.photobook.com.my/.
4. Offer is valid for the first 3,500 redemptions and is based on a first come first served basis only.
5. Offer does not include delivery.
6. Offer is not valid for use in combination with any other on-going offers, promotions, discount, vouchers and/or privilege cards.
7. No cash alternatives or refund will be offered in lieu of promotion entitlement.
8. Discount cannot be combined or accumulated.
9. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
10. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (“SME”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using and of the e-vouchers.
11. SME reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the e-voucher and change or amend the terms and condition at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the offer and/ or the e-voucher, the decision of SME shall be final.
12. By redeeming the e-voucher, Samsung Members user agrees to release and hold SME and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the e-voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the ticket, or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy
13. This terms and conditions shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this terms and conditions and this promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.