Terms & Conditions
Eat Cake Today RM15 Instant Rebate E-Voucher
HOW TO REDEEM
i. Make sure you have enough Samsung Rewards points.
ii. Click on the “Get Voucher” button below.
iii. Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
iv. Go to Vouchers list to check for your redeemed voucher and retrieve your code there.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. E-voucher redemption period from 16th July 2018 to 15th August 2018, multiple redemptions are allowed, based on while stocks last basis.
2. E-voucher expires on 15 August 2018 and is not valid for use after the expiry date.
3. Valid for online purchase and redeemable at www.eatcaketoday.com only.
4. Delivery within the Klang Valley area only.
5. Enjoy RM15.00 instant rebate with no minimum spending and not valid with any other promotions.
6. The Eat Cake Today Sdn Bhd management reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
7. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) and Eat Cake Today Sdn Bhd (“Eat Cake Today”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using any of the E-voucher.
8. SME reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the E-voucher or any part thereof or any part of the applicable Terms and Condition from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the E-voucher, the decision of Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) shall be final.
9. By redeeming the E-voucher, Samsung Pay user agrees to release and hold Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the E-voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the E-voucher or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
10. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) will not assume any responsibility or liability for the E-voucher and Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“SME”) expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the gift offered under this reward, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, health and safety. The E-voucher is offered solely by the merchant under such Terms and Conditions as may be determined by the merchant. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the gift offered by the merchant shall be resolved by the users directly with the merchant.
11. The Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions and this E-voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.