TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Qoo10 15% cart coupon on In-App Purchase
1. Offer runs from 22nd January 2018 – 20th February 2018.
2. Minimum purchase RM30, discount capped at RM100
3. Maximum (1) one coupon download for first 500 user per ID per day.
4. Coupon valid for one-time use only and must be used within the same day upon redeem.
5. Coupons are not able to be used in conjunction with any offer, promotion or discounts from special corners.
6. Qoo10 reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any times without prior notice.
7. Participant agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, the User Agreement and the decision of Qoo10 Malaysia.
1. Log on to Qoo10 Account.
2. Click and Grab the 15% off Coupon.
3. Select and Apply Coupon before Checkout
4. Checkout with Samsung Pay. Usage of Samsung Pay is subject to Samsung’s Terms of Service.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Giosis Sdn. Bhd (“Qoo10 Malaysia”) or Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“Samsung”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating, accepting, redeeming or using the Promotion. Qoo10 Malaysia or Samsung shall not be liable for any compensation or reimbursement due to the unavailability of the stocks and/or any costs and expenses including but not limited to transportation, accepting or using this Promotion.
- Qoo10 Malaysia reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate this Promotion and amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. User’s continuous use or redemption of the promotion and in the absence of objection notice in writing by the User on the alteration, change or amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed as unconditional acceptance of the same by the User. In case of any disputes in connection with the Promotion, the decision of Qoo10 Malaysia shall be final.
- By participating or redeeming this Promotion, User agrees to release, fully indemnify and hold Qoo10 Malaysia and Samsung and its respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licenses, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the promotional redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the promotion, or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Samsung shall not assume any responsibility or liability for purchase transactions made via Qoo10 Malaysia’s website/mobile app as Samsung is merely a payment method provider. Any disputes or queries relating to the purchase transactions made by users at Qoo10 Malaysia’s website/mobile app shall be resolved with Qoo10 Malaysia directly.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and disputes directly or indirectly arising from these Terms and Conditions and/or this offer of e-coupon shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.