Terms and Conditions:
1. Samsung Pay First Anniversary deal commences on 2 March 2018, 10:00am and ends on 4 March 2018, 23:59pm.
2. Samsung Pay First Anniversary deal will be giving out double points for each Qualified Transaction.
3. Applicable to all new and existing Samsung Pay and Rewards users. Samsung Pay User must update Samsung Pay to the latest version in order to enjoy the Rewards features.
4. Earning Points through Samsung Pay:
a) You will earn Points for each purchase using Samsung Pay made with a Device, using a Qualifying Card (a "Qualifying Transaction"). A Qualifying Transaction is complete once you authorize a payment and it is successfully completed when you receive a confirmation push notification. If multiple transactions are made within five (5) minutes of each other and/or multiple transactions are made when Device is not connected to either a cellular or WiFi network, you will only earn Points for the first Qualified Transaction. Limit: Participant may earn Points for up to 50 Qualified Transactions through Samsung Pay each month.
The list of Device and Qualifying Card can be found at www.samsung.com/my/samsungpay/
b) Points Earned and Tier Status for each Qualified Transaction. The number of Points that you will earn for each Qualified Transaction will depend on your current "Tier" status. Your Tier status is based on the cumulative number of Qualified Transactions you have made in the current calendar month as set forth in the table below.
|Tier||Number of Qualified Transactions made during the calendar month||Points earned per Qualified Transaction||Points earned per Qualified Transaction during event period.|
|Bronze||1 – 5||10 Points||20 Points|
|Silver||6 – 20||20 Points||40 Points|
|Gold||21 – 50||40 Points||80 Points|
1. The terms and conditions herein shall be read together with the terms and conditions governing Samsung Pay and Rewards.
2. Samsung reserves the right to suspend ordiscontinue the eligibility of the Participant who uses, or, in the case of
suspension, is suspected of using, the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition to suspension or discontinuance of the Program eligibility, Samsung shall have the right to take appropriate criminal and/or legal action as it deems appropriate.
3. Participant is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Participant’s Samsung Rewards Account and password and for restricting access to Participant’s Device and activity on Participant’s Samsung Rewards Account. The Participant agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Participant’s Samsung Rewards Account. Without limiting any other remedies, Samsung may suspend or terminate Participant’s Samsung Rewards Account if Samsung suspects that the Participant has engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Program. Participation in the Program is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions, any conduct detrimental to Samsung, or any misrepresentation or fraudulent activities in connection with the Program may result, in addition to any rights or remedies available to Samsung in law or equity, in the termination of participation in the Program, as well as forfeiture of Points accrued to date, all as determined by Samsung in its sole discretion.
4. The Program is provided to individuals only. Corporations, associations, including school organizations, or other groups may not participate in the Program.
5. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, the availability of items, or the Participant’s compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Samsung in its sole discretion.
6. Samsung is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by the Participant.
7. Participant is responsible for the payment of all taxes which may result from Participant’s participation in the Program.
8. Participant is responsible for maintaining updated contact information associated with Participant’s Samsung Account ID.
9. Third Party Services. Samsung Pay may include links or access to third party services. Such access will not be construed as an endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation. Samsung exercises no control whatsoever over such other third party services, and is not responsible or liable for the availability, functioning, or quality thereof or the content, advertising, products or other materials thereon. Samsung will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss (including data loss) incurred or suffered by You in connection therewith. Your access and use of third party services, including information, material, products and offers therein, is solely at Your own risk. Use of third party services may require Your agreement to separate written terms and conditions.
10. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
11. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.