Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE8 EPP FOC 2 MONTHS PROMOTION (“Promotion”) will run on 8th June 2018 from 10:00 AM onwards until 8th July 2018 2018 at 10:00 PM (“Promotion Period”) at all Samsung Experience Stores (SES/L) and participating Samsung Authorized dealers (SPP Platinum) only (collectively “Participating Outlets”). Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”) reserves the right to shorten or extend the Promotion Period at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
8th June 2018 (10.00 AM) – 8th July 2018 (10.00 PM)
How To Participate
1. Purchase one (1) unit of Samsung Galaxy Note8 via Easy Payment Plan (“EPP”) (12 months or 24 months) in a single receipt within the Promotion Period from the Participating Outlets to be entitled to a free 2 months installment value (based on 12 months calculation) off their purchase price (“Free Gift Value”). The Promotion Value will be deducted from the purchase price and the balance payment will be charged for the 12/24 months payment via EPP accordingly.
2. For clarity purposes, the redemption of the Free Gift Value must be made at the time of purchase of Samsung Note8 and within the same day of purchase at the Participating Outlet where the said device is purchased, and this Promotion is on a first come first served basis and while stocks last.
3. Example of calculation of the Free 2 Months Installment Value is as stated below:
Device: Galaxy Note8 | RRP RM3,769
Rebate 2 Months (12 Months EPP): RM628.17 | Balance Payment: RM3,140.83
Monthly EPP Payment 12 Months: 261.74 | Monthly EPP Payment 24 Months: 130.87
4. The Promotion is open to all residents of Malaysia including Malaysians and non-Malaysians, 18 years of age and above (as at 1st January 2018) except the employees or the immediate families of the Organizer, their affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, retailers, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies. In the event the consumer is below 18 years old, please seek consent from parent/guardian before participating in this Promotion. Participation by consumers under 18 years old will be deemed to be accompanied with consent by the parent/guardian.
5. Only selected Participating Outlet will have selected bank’s credit card terminal availability.
Terms and Conditions of Participation
1. The Promotion is available during the Promotion Period only. The claim for the Free Gift Value is on first come first served basis and while stocks last.
2. The Free Gift Value is not redeemable for cash, not exchangeable or transferable.
3. The Organizer reserves the rights to change the Promotion with product/offer of similar value in the event of an incident that is outside control of the Organizer.
4. By participating in this Promotion, consumer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and decisions of the Organizer.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the extent permitted by law.
6. The Organizer is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the Promotion.
7. The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or personal injury which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or sustained as a result of or in connection with the Promotion.
8. By participating in this Promotion, each consumer agrees to release and hold the Organizer and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Free Gift Value, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
9. In case of any dispute, the Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision. Organizer’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
11. In the event of inconsistencies between the terms and conditions found elsewhere with regard to this Promotion (if any) and the Terms and Conditions herein, the latter (i.e. these Terms and Conditions) shall prevail.
12. These Terms and Condition herein shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.