The more your use Samsung Pay, the more Samsung rewards you get.
Frequently asked questions
The Terms & Conditions of the Samsung Rewards Program outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- What is Samsung Rewards?
- Samsung Rewards is a loyalty program which allows owners of Samsung Pay eligible mobile devices to earn and redeem points by making transactions using Samsung Pay.
- Who is eligible for Samsung Rewards?
- The Samsung Rewards Program is open to residents of Malaysia who are at least eighteen years of age or older.
- Can I use Samsung Pay on Gear S3 for Samsung Rewards?
- No. Samsung Pay on Gear S3 does not support Samsung Rewards at the moment.
- How do I register for Samsung Rewards?
- To enroll in the Program, tap on ‘Samsung Rewards’ within the Samsung Pay App and agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Program.
Samsung Rewards is available to all Samsung Pay users, with app version 2.8.72 and higher.
To download the latest version of Samsung Pay,
1. Launch Samsung Pay App
2. Click on ‘Settings’
3. Tap on ‘About Samsung Pay’
4. If your app version is 2.8.47 and below, click ‘Update’
- Can more than one person share a Samsung Rewards Account?
- There is a limit of one Samsung Rewards Account per Samsung Account email address.
- How do I earn Points in Samsung Rewards?
- You will earn Points for each Qualified Transaction* using Samsung Pay, depending on your current tier status.
You can earn a Tier status at any time in the month by making the required number of cumulative Qualified Transactions. The Tier status will remain in effect as the minimum Tier Status for the following full calendar month only (through the last day of the month at 11:59 p.m. MYT). You must re-qualify for future calendar months.
For example: If you make ten (10) Qualified Transactions in Month 1, you will earn Points based on your "Silver" status for the remaining days of Month 1 and will maintain “Silver Status” for all of Month 2. If you only make three (3) Qualified Transactions in Month 2, your status as of the beginning of Month 3 will now be Bronze.
If multiple transactions are made within five minutes of each other and/or multiple transactions are made when Device is not connected to either a cellular or WiFi network, you will only earn Points for the first Qualified Transaction. You can earn Points for up to 50 Qualified Transactions each calendar month.
*Number of Qualified Transactions made during the Calendar Month, based on MYT (Malaysia Time)
- How long will my Points stay valid for?
- Points earned in a particular month will be valid for six months, through the last day of that month at 11:59 p.m. MYT. Points not redeemed during this valid period will expire and be forfeited. For example, all points earned in January 2018 will (a) expire on 31st July 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Malaysia Time; and (b) be forfeited if the points are not redeemed during the valid period.
- Where can I check my tier status and Point balance?
- Your current tier status and Point balance can be found on your Samsung Rewards main screen.
- My tier status seems to be reset. What happened?
- Your tier status earned will remain in effect through the end of the following full calendar month (through the last day of the month at 11:59 p.m. Malaysia Time). You must re-qualify your status for future calendar months by completing the number of Qualified Transactions each calendar month.
- Can I transfer Points to a different Samsung Rewards Account?
- No. Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason.
- What are the rewards available and how do I redeem them?
- The rewards available can be found in the Rewards Catalogue, comprising of products and experiences provided by both Samsung and 3rd party merchants. This catalogue will be refreshed on a regular basis.
To redeem an item from the Rewards Catalogue,
1. Tap on ‘REDEEM POINTS’ in the Samsung Rewards main screen
2. Browse through the list of rewards available
3. Tap on the thumbnail image of the item
All redemptions from the Rewards Catalogue are final and the Points will be deducted immediately from your Account.
- When will I receive my reward?
- Electronic form of Gift vouchers will be fulfilled within 24 hours within your Samsung Pay voucher inventory whereas physical form of Gift Product will couriered to you within 21 working days upon the successful submission of delivery information.
- Why can’t I redeem a reward?
- Check that you have sufficient Points to redeem the reward. You can contact Customer Support at 1800-22-8899 should you need further assistance.
- Can I send a reward to a friend?
- Currently, all rewards are non-transferable. You may be able to send a reward to a friend in the near future. Stay tuned!