Cancellations & Returns
Orders are returnable within 7 working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you if they are incorrect, damaged or defective.
The item is not the item you ordered. The model or colour is different from what is indicated on the order summary, or there are missing items or parts inside the packaging.
The items is found to be damaged upon receipt.
For any Technical Defect, customer must refer to any Samsung Service Centre nearby for further advice.
Returned items must meet the following requirements:
- The item must be shipped back to us within 7 working days upon receipt. (as proved by the postal or courier receipt).
- You have proof of purchase (order invoice number and receipt).
- Item must be in new condition and returned in its original packaging along with all accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and free gifts received with it. All packaging must be unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
- Item must be returned in the original box (or with, at least, suitable packaging) to protect the Product from damage during return delivery.
If your return meets all the requirements above and you wish to proceed with the return, please have your order invoice number ready and call our customer service careline at +603-5191-1515 Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm (Excluding Sat, Sun & Public Holidays) or simply visit our Samsung Experience Stores location nationwide.
- Our customer service agent will verify the return reason and arrange a free return pick-up for you. Our courier company will pick up the package at the time specified by you. We will conduct an evaluation within fourteen (14) working days from the day our Grader receives the physical product. You will receive an email confirmation once the returned item is received from our end.
- If your return is valid, we will process your refund or replacement, based on what you have indicated to our Customer Service Agent. If it's valid, we will reimburse you with a refund through the same mode of payment that was made in the original purchase or replace a new unit.
- If your return is not valid, we will notify you and arrange the items to be returned. For the items to be returned, a delivery fee will be chargeable. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.
If the item is covered by Samsung warranty policy, you may bring the item to any Samsung customer service center outlet or you may contact Samsung Careline at 1800-22-8899 for enquiry.
If you are accepting a delivery face to face (By the courier) and you see that your parcel/item is damaged and you are worried about the product inside being damaged also you can refuse to accept the delivery. We advise our customers to inspect the item carefully for damages before acknowledge the acceptance noteAfter refusing the delivery, the item(s) will come back to Samsung SDS Malaysia Sdn Bhd. When it is received a refund will automatically be made to you. The refund can take up to 14 working days from receipt of the item(s). If you still want to receive the item(s) please place a new order with us via Samsung online Store. ii) My item has been delivered/I have already signed for it - I have found it is damaged.
If your item arrives damaged it is important that you let us know as soon as possible. You have a 7 working days upon receipt to return items to us. We will arrange to have the damaged goods returned and either arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you.
Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable. Please contact our Customer Support Team at 03-5191-1515 for verification, Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00, and excluding Sat, Sun & public holidays or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. If a product is faulty or damaged upon arrival we encourage you to report it to us soon as possible.
Your returned items, together with your return slip, are usually received and accepted at our warehouse within seven (7) working days [EAST MALAYSIA: 2-3 WEEKS TIME] after the courier company picks up the package from you. A refund will be issued shortly after we receive your items from the courier company, according to the preferred refund method indicated on your return slip. For credit cards, it may take up to fourteen (14) working days, subject to processing duration of the bank.
You will be eligible for a full refund if the item has been inspected and verified that the item was in perfect condition as described above.
If you paid using a credit card, the refund will be made to your credit card.
We regret to inform that any cancellations due to a change of mind will not be accepted. We reserve the right to reject any cancellation, refund that deemed unfit or unreasonable.