The item is in the cart.
Ultra wide angle
Maximized for enjoyment
Expand your world of entertainment. Samsung Galaxy M20 features a 6.3" Full HD+ Infinity-V Display that provides edge-to-edge coverage to enjoy all your favorite gaming and video content. It’s also designed to keep up with its One UI to provide even more benefits.
*Images simulated for illustrative purposes.**Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.***Display size measured diagonally, the Galaxy M20 screen size is 6.3" in the full rectangle and 6.1“ with accounting for the rounded corners.****Measured display ratio is based on the screen-to-window ratio.*****One UI will only be supported after Android operating system update is available.
Style that makes a statement
Smooth to the touch, stylish to the eye. The sleek design of Galaxy M20 features an 8.8 mm glossy plastic casing that is both trendy and feels comfortable to hold in the hand while on your daily commute. What’s more, it comes in Charcoal Black and Ocean Blue for added versatility and flair.
Power up fast and last
Power that just keeps on going. Samsung Galaxy M20 features a reliable 5,000mAh (typical) battery with fast-charging support so you can enjoy longer hours spent gaming or streaming your favorite content. Simply charge once and you’re good to go for the day.
*Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4,900 mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.**Usage time for a 5,000mAh Galaxy M20 battery is 29 hours talk time, 101 hours of music play based on results from Samsung testing. Actual battery hours varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
Double your creativity
Get twice the fun out of capturing photos. Samsung Galaxy M20 features a rear Ultra Wide Camera and Main Camera. So you can capture confidently whenever creativity strikes. And with Phase Detection Auto Focus, you can shoot fast movement and rapid scene changing between near and far.
Enjoy greater creativity with your images
Add some creative flair to your photos. Galaxy M20 comes with various camera features and creative filters to live up what you capture without glare.
*Images simulated for illustrative purposes.
Get the look you want
Selfies that really shine. Galaxy M20 features Front Beauty mode to personalize your selfies. With creative effects, you can show yourself in a better mode before sharing with friends and family.
*Images simulated for illustrative purposes.**This feature is available in China, Southeast Asia and Southwest Asia only.
Convenient mobile security
Now you can unlock your phone instantly by simply holding it to your face. Face Recognition technology grants mobile access for you alone to ensure your personal data doesn†t fall into the wrong hands.
Protection at your
Simplify mobile access with security you can trust. Galaxy M20 features reliable fingerprint scanning that enables you to log in to websites via Samsung Internet browser.
- *Images simulated for illustrative purposes.
- *Images simulated for illustrative purposes.
Convenient Wi-Fi switching
Save time enabling and disabling Wi-Fi. Samsung Galaxy M20 lets you store Wi-Fi history and will automatically switch on and off when entering and exiting frequently used hotspots. Now you can connect seamlessly and reduce mobile data usage when moving to a Wi-Fi zone.
*Wi-Fi connection and speed may vary depending on carrier, country, region or OS.
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* All images simulated for illustrative purposes.
* Battery: Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* Display size : Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.3" in the full rectangle and 6.1“ with accounting for the rounded corners.
* Battery capacity(mAh, Typical) - Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4,900 mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.